Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Astro Realty Press Release
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:13 am 

ASTRO REALTY WELCOMES YOU

On Saturday September 29th, 2007 Astro Realty will be supporting the Town of Cedar Lake with the Hometown Fest.

We are having an open house for home buyers and sellers to assist them in making Real Estate decisions. We are featuring Home Inspector (Al Bachman) Commercial Power Sweeping & Pressure Washing (Kleen Sweep), Home Lender (Premier Mortgage Solutions), Title Insurance Company, (Metropolitan Title Company) Also Developers from our area, (Sunset Harbor by C.L. Ventures LLC (A WPM Developer), (Olthof Homes), (Endor Inc. (Winding Creek) at our open house, and of course your local realtors of (Astro Realty). We will all be here to answer your real estate questions. Mom and Dad’s we will have activities for the kids while you ask questions.

Astro Realty (www.astro-realty.com) is your Cedar Lake Realtor and are here to make your buying and selling of your property easy. Our open house will be from 10:00am-4:00pm. We are offering you free gifts and have information available to you on our Community and everything that is happening here in Cedar Lake, Lowell and surrounding areas.

Cedar Lake is an upcoming community with many changes being made here everyday. Our Community offers many advantages for the home buyer. We have one of the best school districts in the country. We have Watersports, Boating, Fishing, Shopping, and we are only 1 hour from Chicago. Cedar Lake and local areas here, offer many great amenities for the family of today.

We will have many properties for you to look at, Developers to help answer your questions.

And when you have finished with us we would love for you to head down to our local Hometown Fest and enjoy meeting all the great friendly people here in our area. We are located on the east side of the lake on Morse St. just north of the Hometown Fest. For more information on this event please feel free to call 219 374-9890.

We can’t wait to meet you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:07 pm 
Banned

OK, I'll make sure that people in Gary and Cal City, get this notice. thanks guy.

Post subject: Thank You
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:40 pm 

This will be a fun day for all. Thanks for spreading the word

Post subject: Re: Astro Realty Press Release
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:20 am 

hotski wrote:
ASTRO REALTY WELCOMES YOU

On Saturday September 29th, 2007 Astro Realty will be supporting the Town of Cedar Lake with the Hometown Fest.

We are having an open house for home buyers and sellers to assist them in making Real Estate decisions. We are featuring Home Inspector (Al Bachman) Commercial Power Sweeping & Pressure Washing (Kleen Sweep), Home Lender (Premier Mortgage Solutions), Title Insurance Company, (Metropolitan Title Company) Also Developers from our area, (Sunset Harbor by C.L. Ventures LLC (A WPM Developer), (Olthof Homes), (Endor Inc. (Winding Creek) at our open house, and of course your local realtors of (Astro Realty). We will all be here to answer your real estate questions. Mom and Dad’s we will have activities for the kids while you ask questions.

Astro Realty (www.astro-realty.com) is your Cedar Lake Realtor and are here to make your buying and selling of your property easy. Our open house will be from 10:00am-4:00pm. We are offering you free gifts and have information available to you on our Community and everything that is happening here in Cedar Lake, Lowell and surrounding areas.

Cedar Lake is an upcoming community with many changes being made here everyday. Our Community offers many advantages for the home buyer. We have one of the best school districts in the country. We have Watersports, Boating, Fishing, Shopping, and we are only 1 hour from Chicago. Cedar Lake and local areas here, offer many great amenities for the family of today.

We will have many properties for you to look at, Developers to help answer your questions.

And when you have finished with us we would love for you to head down to our local Hometown Fest and enjoy meeting all the great friendly people here in our area. We are located on the east side of the lake on Morse St. just north of the Hometown Fest. For more information on this event please feel free to call 219 374-9890.

We can’t wait to meet you.

I'm just curious......isn't this the same Endor, Inc, that has had so many lawsuits filed against them in Crete, (Illinois) for shoddy workmanship?

Post subject: endor
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:50 am 

I am not sure about the I had not hear about that at all..

Post subject: Re: endor
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:19 am 

hotski wrote:
I am not sure about the I had not hear about that at all..

my parents bought one of their "gems".....I could tell you about many things wrong with their, and other homes in their area, that were NEVER corrected.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:43 pm 
Banned

Hotski, no problemo! And don't paid no attention to BWG, he NEVER knows what he is posting about. Just read my posts, ok?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:14 am 

expresso66 wrote:
Hotski, no problemo! And don't paid no attention to BWG, he NEVER knows what he is posting about. Just read my posts, ok?

ah yes, another hi-jacked thread....another violation.

pretty soon the only Board you will be able to post to will be the Disney Forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:24 pm 
Banned

Look, who's talking!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:28 pm 
Banned

Now he's in CEDAR LAKE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:33 pm 
Banned

:D