Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Katic bites the dust
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:22 pm 

Lake county votes gave Katic the boot tuesday. He ran last in the three man race. Voters couldn't allow this guy back in office even though he claimed he had cleared up his act.. Many voters just couldn't digest this guy after his screwy acts some 10 years ago..

Post subject: Re: Katic bites the dust
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:57 am 

The rest of the world can look at this from a glass half full perspective. Had he won, the citizens of Lake County would have been the only beneficiaries of his preternatural cognition and nuanced administrative skills. Now, instead of being confined to the small stage of Northwest Indiana, he can benefit all of mankind by turning his oversized intellect loose on such matters as the cure for cancer, the origins of the universe, reaching out to alien life forms, and developing alternative sources of energy.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:49 am 

Spoken like true mediocrities affirming the mediocre. "The earth has become small, and on it hops the last man, who makes everything small. His race is as ineradicable as the flea; the last man lives longest. 'We have invented happiness,'say the last men, and they blink.'"

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:46 am 

Boy, I try to be a little conciliatory toward a fallen titan and Neo comes back with incomprehensible gobbledygook.

It doesn't work. "JED" and "KUZ" try to act Gary or East Chicago while living the boring lives of suburban squires in milquetoast Munster. You write like you have an apartment in the University of Chicago library but front like you were an old regular at Roy Boy's. You haven't sold the voters on either Peter Katic or Tom Philpot--two Golden Boys, two administrators extraordinairre, two men who think such rareified thoughts that, like the protagnonist in the movie "Powder", they simply cannot be of this world.

I hope for the good folk of Lake County that neither man hops aboard some Mother Ship and heads back to the advanced civilization from which he came. Or, more likely, is simply assumed bodily into Heaven.

Check out the Oracle's Facebook page. The man who signs his name like this: "X" is just as disappointed with the stupidity of NWI voters as you are. You're in awesome company.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:18 am 

Don't forget WJOB'S So called "Republican" Voice Matt Reardon! He and Kuz are heart broken over the Lugar loss. Amazing how the only people i hear that are bothered by that loss are Democrats! And of course WJOB'S "Republican" so called voice Matt Reardon. I guess he does not want ol Mara to put his Quevos in a vice.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:40 am 

What gives? Has this turned into a battle of words or have some new dictionarys been passed out? Even for me with my brilliant approach in life and the master of the vocabulary, I have had to sesort to other sources, to find out what the hell you were talking about. Just continue to have fun fellows. I must comment that the voters got the message. Speaking of the highly intelligent posters in closing, where were the offerings of
"Sparks". He should have had the election all figured out.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:30 pm 

newsflashkid wrote:
Lake county votes gave Katic the boot tuesday. He ran last in the three man race. Voters couldn't allow this guy back in office even though he claimed he had cleared up his act.. Many voters just couldn't digest this guy after his screwy acts some 10 years ago..

Did the lemming voters of Lake County finally wake up? Katic and Novak got beat, and absolutely shocking, Fajman, the 2nd in command in the Lake County Democratic Party, just behind the mayor, got her butt kicked by a 28 year old with no political experience. Yes, there just might be hope for the people of Lake County. Time to clean house ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:44 pm 

:smt005 ............ :smt006