Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Tom is in some real trouble.
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:09 pm 

Besides his near nervous break down on the wjed, over the last two weeks, tom feels people are picking on him. When someone opens a re development bank account and drops nearly $600k in it and then someone writes a check with out the commission authorizing the check, and jr knows this and all still have their jobs? Well that appears to be criminal.

lost parking fees, federal inspector general with drawing hud funds, stopping a senior citizens project because of possible fraud? Tom knew this was coming, state board of accounts reports brought the issues to his attention in the last two audits and the band played on, right Tom?

Fact the boys are looking at tom as we speak. Fact tom has been into visit at least twice that he would admit to and that number could be as high as two more visits.

no one wants to be near a scandal, tom lost three chief of staffs, two with in months of each other and another attorney on a problemed board. Two of tom's key henchmen are getting a divorce, too much stress or protecting assets before the storm.

I really want to know why Hammond Residents paid $1,000,000 to a trust for the old walgreens store, which Hammond residents tore down and Hammond cant sell the land for $10,000? Now inquiring minds want to know...

And I really think tom is in trouble with getting jobs for those political allies. The wipple clan were all working for the city except for the mailman. the all lose their city job and some how tom gives the mailman $6,000 from his campaign fund.

No one, I repeat no one has ever been paid that amount before or after, even vera. Seems that payment was made after the wipple clan got lost jobs. pay for legal fees, pay for mortgage?

Hmmmmm.

Keep sending those letters to Mr. Cap and the Merriville FBI.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Post subject: Re: Tom is in some real trouble.
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:42 pm 

The Woerples have lost their patronage positions? No wonder implementing a county income tax was so important to Tom McDermott. Can't he get a special "Woerple Tax" passed? At least in Hammond? I'm sure no one in Hammond would mind paying 30 or 40 cents a month so the Woerples can have unlimited lifetime city employment--with full benefits. Why, that's less than the cost of a tank of gas. I'm sure XMPT will be at the front of that line.

Post subject: Re: Tom is in some real trouble.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:56 pm 

4 visits and one about 14 days ago..... :smt004

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.