Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is Hammond teen a serious mayoral candidate?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:19 pm 

justcallmetommy wrote:
Quote:
xmpt Post subject: Re: Is Hammond teen a serious mayoral candidate?Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Posts: 353 If I provided that material it would be based on fact not rumors and innuendo. As for lunch, thanks Chuck but I prefer the company of people with integrity.

I certainly hope this post was not made from a city hall computer and I hope you were at lunch & outside the building! Otherwise posting political messages using city equipment on city time, well that would be illegal.

hey pal you can call me anything u want... I answer to all of the names :lol:

keep up the good work.... carry on mr water boy, carry on!

So basically anyone who doesn't follow your mantra is a city employee? Now it is obvious that you are not above lying because I don't think a soul on here would believe that I sent you a link. Why haven't you commented on the fire dept. thread Bobby Bushcea, did the head coach tell you to back off? Carry on with the quality H2O Chuck.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:23 pm 

Freedom Fighter wrote:
justcallmetommy wrote:
??????
http://dockets.justia.com/docket/illinois/ilndce/1:2011cv00675/252000/

Quote:
Andrade v. Town Of Cicero, Illinois et al
Share | Plaintiff: Antonio Andrade
Defendants: Town Of Cicero, Illinois, Cicero Police Department, Marcus Ellison, Robert DeCianni, John Savage, Gene Talsma, John Doe Police Officers and JANE DOE

Case Number: 1:2011cv00675
Filed: January 31, 2011

Court: Illinois Northern District Court
Office: Chicago Office
County: Cook
Presiding Judge: Matthew F. Kennelly

Nature of Suit: Civil Rights - Other Civil Rights
Cause: 28:1331
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff

Access additional case information on PACER
Use the links below to access additional information about this case on the US Court's PACER system. A subscription to PACER is required.
Access this case on the Illinois Northern District Court's Electronic Court Filings (ECF) System

justcallmetommy wrote:
Again thankyou to that network of readers.. keep the links coming in!

http://www.nwitimes.com/records/marriage-licenses/article_2fccea0b-b2c6-5da0-9c8e-f3b8301043eb.html

Quote:
Marriage Licenses: November 30 - January 14
StoryDiscussionMarriage Licenses: November 30 - January 14
Posted: Saturday, June 12, 2010 12:00 am | No Comments Posted

Font Size:Default font sizeLarger font size.November 30

December 9

Antonio Andrade, Cicero, Ill., and Maritza Fernandez, Burr Ridge, Ill.

Great find, JCMT. These crumbs are from a large loaf of bread.

Just what is it that he has found? A court case with someone named Antonio Andrade, and a marriage license. Yeah keep it coming water boy this stuff is riveting.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:21 pm 

nice to see your home tonight.... using that home network.

this stinks and the public knows it. Preach did a good job @ mocking Jr for the most part of 2 hours. Did more damage than JED did with Roy.

Jed should pack it up, too transparent, too bad you dont find that in hammond city government.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:27 pm 

So you are a follower of the Preacher. That explains a lot. Why is it that no one ever calls the Preacher to discuss anything? Everyone that calls always agrees with him. All 12 of you. When is the Preacher going to get the Governor on his show? As if.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:34 pm 

WOW ! This is getting more interesting ! Nothing like divide and conquer, EH? Split up the Hispanic vote, and Sanchez, a viable contender, gets pushed out of the way. :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:44 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
WOW ! This is getting more interesting ! Nothing like divide and conquer, EH? Split up the Hispanic vote, and Sanchez, a viable contender, gets pushed out of the way. :evil:

What makes Sanchez a viable contender? As far as I know .... he has no website ...no facebook page .... not has he listed a campaign platform anywhere.

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:54 pm 

Exactly what I was thinking Matt. Other then running against McDermott which is obviously enough for some.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:15 am 

May or may not be, as date of birth and other identifiers are not available (Edited to education my good friend XMPT).

Property Index Number: 09-29-220-041-0000
Address: 1813 Pine St
CITY: Des Plaines

Quote:
Document No. Executed Recorded Document Type Case No. Amount
0523126050 08/18/2005 08/19/2005 LIS PENDENS $0.00
Legal Description
Secion-Township: 29-41-12
SubDiv-Condo: SUPERIORHIDP
Lot #: Block #: A Part of Lot:
Secion-Township: 29-41-12
SubDiv-Condo: SUPERIORHIDP
Lot #: 28 Block #: K Part of Lot:

Property Description
09-29-220-041-0000 UPIN

Grantor(s) Name: MORTGAGE ELEC REGISTRATION SYSTEM Trust Number:-

Grantee(s) Name: ANDRADE ALEXANDRO Trust Number:-

Prior Document 0429935292

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:35 am 

May or may not be what? Dude you are border line schizophrenic. Get some help!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:43 am 

xmpt wrote:
May or may not be what? Dude you are border line schizophrenic. Get some help!

X apparently your not smart enough to know, identifiers are not posted on line, other than name. (X thanks for the email, your going to work on getting a those 40 plus police calls to their residence emailed to me. Thanks!)

as you say carry on water boy, carry on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:48 am 

You don't need me to get those calls for you, why not ask your Federal buddies? Is that your new tactic, try to convince people that I am tearing you apart on every topic as part of a collaboration? Good luck with that water boy.

What identifier? I see a picture of a truck in Des Plaines. Question is what do you see and what do you think is the significance?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:25 am 

xmpt wrote:
You don't need me to get those calls for you, why not ask your Federal buddies? Is that your new tactic, try to convince people that I am tearing you apart on every topic as part of a collaboration? Good luck with that water boy.

What identifier? I see a picture of a truck in Des Plaines. Question is what do you see and what do you think is the significance?

There we go again water boy, thinking linearly, now what could be an identifier?

There we go again water boy, apparently your talking to the boys, in your emails didn't you say that you are interested in good responsible government? That you were upset with having city agencies used as a tool by a tool. That was your line... tool by a tool. At least that was what you emailed me.

That good city job just does not pay enough and I understand. It is difficult making ends meet.

Just make sure that you don't email or post political themed messages using city equipment, from what you sent, McDermott is pushing this Mr. Clean theme and has threated to terminate anyone using city equipment for political messages.

Yea and pigs fly WheeEEEEEEE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:34 am 

I wonder if there is going to be a McDermott "serious consideration phone call" to this 19 year old kid ala Markovich's kid as with last election cycle?

Maybe because bobbie lendi notarized the campaign docs, it won't happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrqStd_k ... re=related

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:36 am 

Post the email. Hell better yet post my email address. Then everyone can find out if I am a city employee. Are you man enough tommy? Do you have the cojones? You better get permission from your head coach before you start carrying more water Chuck.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:42 am 

The last time I posted an pm that included the dufases email and phone number, the admin got somewhat upset. Sorry, I wont fall into that trap!

Carry on water boy, Carry on..

I wonder if there is going to be a McDermott "serious consideration phone call" to this 19 year old kid ala Markovich's kid as with last election cycle?

Maybe because bobbie lendi notarized the campaign docs, it won't happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrqStd_k ... re=related

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next