Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: New High School Plan Revived, AGAIN !
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:53 pm 

The new school buildings in Hammond have done NOTHING to improve the test scores. The only thing the new buildings did was jack my taxes. :x[/quote]
Jack your taxes? Your total property tax bill for 2008 was only $619. Give me a friggin break. It's not even like you go out and work to pay your ridiculously low tax bill since you are on the government dole.I'm the one who should be complaining because I work hard only to see my tax dollars go to support slackers like you.[/quote]

Saved for Tiger.

Doth not Tiger paid into the system, but now is crucified when eligible to collect? For credibility, the pious hypocrit must refuseth his checks when eligibility is nigh, yes?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:08 pm 

EVERYONE in Hammond has the right to have an opinion on the school system.
Got that, Sparks?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:39 pm 

sparks wrote:
Munster has just started building their new $20 million state of the art swimming pool project. When it is completed, it will be the largest complex like this in the country. I have yet to hear a single Munster parent speak out against this project. In fact, the community has no problem investing in good facilities to educate their children.
http://www.post-trib.com/news/davich/1814895,jerry-pool-1009.article
It is here where a building will house the 50-meter by 25-yard pool, complete with six diving boards, locker rooms, a classroom for training, mechanical space, and a second-floor spectator viewing area, among other amenities.

The $20 million project, awarded to Gough, Inc. on June 19, is expected to be completed by early 2011.

The plan is to demolish two existing pools inside the high school -- which is more than 40 years old -- and the middle school, and consolidate everything into this new, energy-efficient 21st century pool.

WTF, you have got to be kidding me to compare a Munster project to a Hammond Project. Munster, not only has one of the lowest tax rates here in LC, but the citizenry stand up and make issue should something smell. They will run you out of town.

Here in Hammond Mr. McDermott and his co harts use the taxpayers monies to fund a fckn radio show with two hasbeens, one of which is close to be coming a convicted felon. I found it very funny that the soon to be convicted felon is proud to have been in AA/NA for the last 20 months, on step one. This success may help him get to jail sooner.

You do not have a Bobby Cantrell anywhere near munster helping a candidate. When is the last time you read about a taxpayer money based fraud out of Munster. E. Chicago, Gary and Hammond are the poster child for corruption.

Nice try sparkie.

Munster would not put up with that. As one great man recently said, Government is the new Mafia.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.