Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Political use of City Computers!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:57 pm 

Quote:
sparks wrote:
Hammonite is the newest sock puppet from Team Slumlord. The majority of his posts attack McDermott. Woody sure has a lot of time on his hands.

Quote:
Sparks, Mr. David Hein wrote:
Well pal,you're pretty brave there, firing shots at the Mayor while hiding behind a screen name. However, don't be deceived by thinking that your identity can't be found out. One of the members of Team Slumlord became bored with picking on the Mayor and decided to start lying about the Hammond PD. What he didn't realize is the PD has resources that the average citizen doesn't. What's really funny is that when he received a call and was asked why he was lying, he tried to deny being that poster. Since then, he has shut his piehole. LOL!
signed, someone who has never worked for the city and isn't afraid to attach his name to his opinion,
Dave Hein, Hammond.

A later post by Sparks, David Hein:
Let me know if you decide to call the State police with your "big" lead,SFB's. I want to know what they think of your tip. I picture the conversation going something like this. Joe, I've got some guy who won't tell me his name on the line. He said he read on a message board that Hammond Police are tracking people through the internet and he wants us to investigate this "abuse of power",what should I do? Joe- refer him to the nearest mental health facility, just like we do with all the other whackos who call here with leads. Don't these idiots realize we have real crime to investigate?

Mr. Hien, I think I would like to respond to this thread!

I think all I would do is clip a copy of your post, where you clearly identify a political operative of Mayor McDermott with in the Hammond Police Department used police resources to identify a board poster and intimidate them from further posts and the best part of this is you give your name on the thread! :roll: :lol: I like those smiley faces, don't you?

Who knows who may wish to talk to you Sparkie, I know the Feds have some free time (no pun intended) to investigate lake county matters after Cantrell's conviction. In either case, it is nice to know they dont have to research an IP address, the have some dull witted individual, stupid enough to write something as incriminating as you have.

I may not type well, and even make spelling errors, but i am not lame brained flat out dumb enough to spout out my fckn name and make an incriminating statement regarding my hero Mayor Thomas McDermott and his police agency all with in a tidy six line paragraph. YOU ARE REALLY A TRUE WORDSMITH!

I dont think even Mayor Thomas "Free the Mailman" McDermott could do better, although he has tried, excuse me, let me take that back. Actually he has done much better than you with the taped voice mail to Markovich and Sheriff Domingez. You can not take the prize home alone, would it be ok if you share it with him? :roll: :lol: :lol:

The members of TEAM SLUMLORD, which I am not a member, but have thought of joining just because they oppose McDermott, I am sure they thank you!

last point and actually this is the funnies part of all Pal, You dont even have the brains to retract your statement! At least I have worked at cleaning up my post pal.

Between you and me, lets not tell anyone else, maybe you should print a retraction!

How much I dislike helping Team McDermott, retract the statement will ya buddie! It looks better that way on paper.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:14 pm 

I got really upset about the denial of free speech again yesterday, while I was looking for that Kiesling column.
I was furious at the time it was going on. There is no doubt in my mind Kiesling and Yuri (remember that post of his I put up yesterday) knew exactly what they were talking about.
How dare our government provide the equipment and time for employees to work at stamping out freedom of expression! I remember one of the EC crooks said once"This ain't America. This is East Chicago."
In the post-Pastrick era, it seems you can substitute Hammond for EC and still make that work.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:34 pm 

I'm really enjoying watching Hammonite,USMoron and LALC get their panties all in a bunch over what they think I said in a post. This thread has already hit five pages because your dumbasses are too stupid to slowly read the couple lines I wrote and comprehend them. What happened, did you fools decide to hijack Happy Jack's Losermobile and take it for an extended spin? You morons could screw up a wet dream! This is the funniest stuff to happen on this board since Comedian and Gunslinger ran away because the administrator sent them a tongue in cheek pm saying "Bad things will happen". ROTFLMAO at you trolls!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm 

WOW..... :shock:

Methinks we may have hit a nerve with our pious pretend Christian.

I do believe the boy is flippin' out..!!!!

And all because he was foolish enough to make serious criminal allegations against the Hammond PD.

David Hein of Hammond wrote:
One of the members of Team Slumlord became bored with picking on the Mayor and decided to start lying about the Hammond PD. What he didn't realize is the PD has resources that the average citizen doesn't. What's really funny is that when he received a call and was asked why he was lying, he tried to deny being that poster. Since then, he has shut his piehole. LOL!

David Hein has alleged that the Hammond PD has engaged in criminal activity.

He should withdraw his allegations or be prepared to prove them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:31 pm 

I'm pretty sure none of us misunderstood what you said, Mr. Hein:

Well pal,you're pretty brave there, firing shots at the Mayor while hiding behind a screen name. However, don't be deceived by thinking that your identity can't be found out. One of the members of Team Slumlord became bored with picking on the Mayor and decided to start lying about the Hammond PD. What he didn't realize is the PD has resources that the average citizen doesn't. What's really funny is that when he received a call and was asked why he was lying, he tried to deny being that poster. Since then, he has shut his piehole. LOL!
signed, someone who has never worked for the city and isn't afraid to attach his name to his opinion,
Dave Hein, Hammond.
[/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:38 pm 

i just cant believe that this dufas has the audacity to pic on my spelling and typo's (lwgas)
and he makes a bone head move and WRITES a statement like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

funnier than sht and i dont even have to put up with the smell.

I think it is even funnier that the poor slob has not got the intelligence to cover his tracks by withdrawing the statement....

Yes, I think Sparks fits the profile of the typical mcdermott supporter... hey SF is another lap dog sock puppet.

The other night i caught the tail end of his show... the phone kept ringing and no one was on the other end.

I think I might call him a few times my self, just to give him some empty air time.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:42 pm 

sparks wrote:
What happened, did you fools decide to hijack Happy Jack's Losermobile and take it for an extended spin? You morons could screw up a wet dream!

Hilarious stuff....all the originality of a WJOB programming lineup.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:41 am 

How did Jr get a pass on this one, the use of city computers to support/post political messages?

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 am 

justcallmetommy wrote:
How did Jr get a pass on this one, the use of city computers to support/post political messages?

Some people appear to be teflon coated, for now.