Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Arrest Made In Weekend Shootings
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:42 pm 

A suspect in the weekend shootings of 10 people was arrested by the HPD. nwitimes.com

The 6 people shot at the South Hammond party reportedly were Hammond High School students. This morning, when students arrived at Hammond High, a hand held metal detector was used to screen each student as they came into the building. All backpacks and purses were also searched. At least 2 students were suspended, one for a pocketknife, and another one for having scissors in their backpack. Scissors, IMO, are a school supply, and suspending a student for scissors was going way overboard. As for the possessor of the knife, the suspension was justified.

I am glad that there was screenings this morning, but I am sad that my daughter and the rest of the good kids had to be dragged into all of this crap. :( :( :(

Post subject: Re: Arrest Made In Weekend Shootings
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:03 pm 

It is too bad that they lump all the kids together. At least they are actively trying to find these thugs. Hammond is starting to look and sound like Chicago and not in a good way. It saddens me as a life long Hammond resident, to see the way things are going.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects what never was and never will be ... The People cannot be safe without information. When the press is free, and every man is able to read, all is safe. - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:40 pm 

I hope they catch the pos coward thugs who killed the clerk at Lucky Mart Foods in Merrillville real soon.

And when they do I hope they beat the livnshit out of those animals. And beat them bad. I won't say a thing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:26 am 

They caught one of them. I think this is one thing that Islam's have right, stone him! The other thing they have right is to cut off the hand of a thief! So, first they cut off his hand and as he is lying on the ground for blood loss, they stone him with like maybe cinder blocks! I don't think and easy death is good enough for justice for the subhuman. Here is a mother working hard, worried about a son in Afghanistan and worried when another son was there and loving her first grandchild, murdered for just doing her job. I get angrier and angrier whenever I think about this. Where is the outrage of society?????

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects what never was and never will be ... The People cannot be safe without information. When the press is free, and every man is able to read, all is safe. - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:17 am 

Kill him and make it hurt - a lot!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:59 am 

celtic1950 wrote:
They caught one of them. I think this is one thing that Islam's have right, stone him!

No

We HAVE a justice system.

And it's better than anything those fanatics have. A lot of good people have fought and died protecting it.

It's only that much better when the people who TOOK AN OATH to enforce it HONOR THAT OATH and not be bought off for any political gain.

Do what is right and give this thug his day in court.

And then put this animal down.