Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Lake County 1% "Rat" Tax...Coming Soon?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:47 pm 

I know a lot of democrats have been vocal over McDermotts plans to get the Lake County income tax pased. Here's what I think the shysters up to:

Seeing as Mike Repay will likely become Lake County Commissioner.....his Lake County council spot would be vacated.

Hence, enters the scheming shyster McD and his pal...The Hamm..ster...with another caucus on the horizon. Thus, enters the infamous Hamm..ster. Hamm..sters biggest vocal supporter and good friend is none other than... Buncich. Good ole Buncich just so happens to appear to be in a bit of a budget crisis running the sheriff's department.

Looks like everyone should get ready to pay the 1% income tax. After that expect cities and towns to enact additional fee's and taxes. Most likely on food, beverage's, public safety, hotels ect. :smt006

Thank God for democRATS. I don't know what we'd do without them.

Post subject: Re: Lake County 1% "Rat" Tax...Coming Soon?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:10 pm 

So for the longest time, I have been writing about fiscal accountability, using existing economic resources with accountability. All one has to do is read Hammond's SBA report and you can see McDermott is padding contracts and giving them to who ever contributes most to his campaign fund.

here is a solution, and I am sure hammond has plenty of them:

Quote:
http://posttrib.suntimes.com/news/lake/14935171-418/feds-want-200000-in-ec-mans-alleged-drug-proceeds.html

Feds want $200,000 in EC man’s alleged drug proceeds

BY Teresa Auch Schultz tauch@post-trib.com September 4, 2012 4:40PM
Updated: September 4, 2012 8:40PM

Federal attorneys want almost $200,000 in alleged drug proceeds from a man convicted in the 2003 East Chicago voter fraud ring.

Attorneys for the government filed a complaint on Tuesday in the U.S. District Court in Hammond, claiming they found the money as part of their investigation into Armando Vera, of East Chicago, in 2011 for possessing 80 pounds of marijuana. The complaint says $90,000 was found in his house when they found the pot, and another $97,000 was found in a safe deposit box a few days later.

The complaint asks that the money be forfeited to the government.

Vera has pleaded guilty to possession with the intent to distribute marijuana and was sentenced to 57 months in prison on the charge.

It would be a two for, going after a drug dealer and cleaning up hammond.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Post subject: Re: Lake County 1% "Rat" Tax...Coming Soon?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:26 pm 

Ya don't say.... :smt006

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake ... 0bd57.html

Does the rat have :?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcMEx4OHLOs