Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: McCheeze says FBI listens to his Friday WJED Show!
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:37 pm 

Now I wish JED would play the tape on a repeat, I'd like to use it, but this last Friday, May 17th, 2012, Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr clearly stated he believes, no he corrected himself, he knows the FBI listen to his Friday morning show.

Now I had to think about this a bit, why on the earth if Jr was operating as an honest politician, with nothing to hide, why would the FBI be listening to his WJED show?

Tom clearly stated, the FBI would be listening so, if jr made an impulsive utterance, or an admission on air, he very well might have golden brackets and be given a suite next to Philpot, Pabey, and Salinas and a few other Club Fed Guest!

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Post subject: Re: McCheeze says FBI listens to his Friday WJED Show!
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:42 pm 

Thanks for the admission Tom! Now we understand the real truth!

What a idiot to make such a statement. Sounds like someone might be using too much cocaine or off his psychotropic medication!

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:38 am 

I am assuming you realize how childish you are, but then again maybe not.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:48 pm 

xmpt wrote:
I am assuming you realize how childish you are, but then again maybe not.

Childish? Coming from someone who yells at people in the city council meetings, childish?

For someone to say the FBI listens to his radio show, empathic about it, clearly states, they (fbi) are and have been and will continue to look at him for an indictment.

If your law abiding, you wouldn't have that worry now would you?

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:50 am 

Still hooked on me being Opinker, I love it. Making fun of someones last name is childish or didnt you make it to third grade?

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:05 pm 

xmpt wrote:
Still hooked on me being Opinker, I love it. Making fun of someones last name is childish or didnt you make it to third grade?

Despite not mentioning a name, Mike, it is amazing how you ignored McDermott's statement that the FBI listen to his friday am show.

Now I am sure, absolutely sure it is not because of McDermott's prose, or wit, or even that of JED's prose/wit.

McDermott acknowledged he is a theif and the feds are just waiting for him.

Proof in the pudding? just read any state board of account report since McDermott took office!

http://www.northwestindiana.com/discussionforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11323&sid=014a1c4f47fc65b0ad8c09f775d67ab7

http://www.in.gov/sboa/WebReports/B41655.pdf

Trust me when I say, I will continue to help Tom join Philpot, Cantrell, Pabey, Salinas and others, in any way means possible. McDermott is a thief.