Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: How things work in Hammond.....
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:20 am 

How soon we forget.

On this last monday, The city council debated the street parking curfew, with what appears to be a specific purpose, putting Aquavor out of business, really. McDermott wants to come out with a Gay Rights ordinance, well the Vour very well may have a gay following, many dance clubs do. Now this all appears to be anti gay.

The city gave Aquavor unlimited, unconditional access to city parking lots.... I always wondered how Aquavor got that access, with out some security in those lots paid for by the vour, or release of liability. They must have had a influential attorney.

The city also provided police patrol's when the club first opened. How soon things change.

And I always wondered how the Vour got opened being with in 275 feet of Tom McDermott's Charter School with Kris Kantar being eerily silent when she was so vocal about a national chain selling alcohol, and about closing another Hammond bar.

Doesn't Kantar Work at least part time for Kevin Smith or is it full time and part time for the city? I get so confused about such things!:smt002

Wasn't Kevin Smith, Tom's campaign manager, who also representing the Vour when the first opened?

I wonder if Mr. Smith, Kantar and McDermott are among the partners in the Vour LLC?

If true, no wonder someone wants the establishment closed!

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.