Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Krieg pretends he doesn't write "Blue County in a Red State"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:32 pm 

sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
newsflashkid wrote:
When anyone starts a rumor to belittle an individual, it usually is an indication they are worried that individual has some information that will discredit the rumor mongor. This is done in hopes that this will quiet an indivdual and will not expose anything derogatory against them. Case in point. One well known individual attempted to do this to me in the last few years. I couldn't understand why he did it. I didn't even know the jerk. Then I found out he thought I knew something about him and he wanted to destroy my character before I said anything. Well when I got the message, I started digging around. Now I know what he thought I knew about him. His filthy mouth has now put him in my cross hairs and he will now see the extent of my fiery. He will have more problems in the future than he could have ever expected. The average person in Lake County will know of him and when the bombshell hits, you will figure who he is. I never get mad, I only get even.

P>S. Those rumors about me were complete lies. So if he lies about me, what has he said about others. I might point this out.. One of his so called close friends filled me in on his lying capabilities.

I know what you mean, newsflash. SOMEONE on this board has been posting lies about me for years. It is unfortunate that my attorney passed away recently, and I have to retain another attorney, but I WILL.
Be sure to give him this post from the No Free forum.
Mary Ellen has always fashioned herself as an "activist". But the truth is she is a typical Tea Party supporter with little education who is filled with anger about "what is going on in Washington", "what is happening to our country" or another vague complaint. Every Tea Party member I have listened to is filled with rage but lacks the intelligence to articulate any kind of solution to the challenges we face as a nation. Tiger1 is exactly the kind of low information American that people like Jon Stewart love to poke fun at. When Hammond had a public access show on cable, watching Tiger1's head bob up and down as she spewed outrage over the way the school city was run was the highlight of the show unless the "street preacher" made an appearance. If she had been in Salem during the late 1600's, I'm sure she would have been a vocal proponent of the witch hunts, although there's a very good chance she would have been tried herself, given her shrew-like appearance. Her rants about the decline of her neighborhood are very pathetic because she was one of the most vocal opponents of the new Hammond High. Until the School city is able to afford to bring that school up to the level that exists in other cities, her neighborhood will continue to be the most blighted, crime ridden section of Hammond. Sometimes karma is a bitch.  

Spreading slander can lead to a court appearance.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:11 am 

In typical neo-con fashion, Buzzcut no longer allows comments on his blog. However, it is still possible to post comments on the Facebook page for "Blue County Red State". Sparks +1
So, you use comments from the Post-Tribune but you don't allow anyone to comment on your own blog posts? Pretty gutless if you ask me. Is it Aaron or your wife who has muzzled you? One thing is certain, you don't wear the pants in the family!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:27 pm 

Thanks to Enrico for updating us on Krieg's case. Looks like he'll be sweating this one out for months.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:52 am 

Did the column have a following?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:58 am 

The "column" is a blog, and an obscure one at that. The writer was getting excited as his page hits started to ascend. I believe a good part of the traffic to the blog was from McTeam monitoring it.