Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Artie "tunes up" JCMT
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:03 am 

sparks wrote:
JCMT has the losermobile floored today. He must have gone off his meds!
Artie60438 wrote:
Big Time!!! Image

The idiot has assembled 4 pages of nonsense in the Get Sparks banned thread. What's hilarious is that my handle keeps coming up in them but almost all the quotes are from UrRight. I miss UrRight. She would make me laugh so hard with her eyewitness accounts of that deranged woman that JCMT manipulated and goaded into filing an unwinnable lawsuit that ended up with her making an even bigger fool of herself and eventually led to a tragic outcome. In fact,I'm giggling right now as I write this. :lol: 

I feel sorry for JCMT,but at the same time he does provide a ton of laughs,especially for people working at City Hall. He's an angry little troll that spends his whole life ranting about Mayor Tom McDermott,one,if not thee, most popular mayor in the City of Hammond's history.

Imagine investing so much time and effort in ranting on a message board,and running around like a chicken with his head cut off taking pictures of properties that need some sprucing up,and coming up empty year after year,after year. Meanwhile year after year,Mayor Tom gets more and more popular :D  All of JCMT's foolishness and in the end Mayor Tom was re-elected in a historic landslide. That paints a pretty depressing picture for you,doesn't it,JCMT? :P 

So keep up the good work,JCMT. We all need humor in our lives. Oh,btw,has it dawned on you that most of the looks in the idiotic threads you start are people that probably think the same way I do :shock: They just stop in for a quick laugh. After all,at best you only have 2 or 3 people who ever reply and agree with you,and those that do are examples of people not playing with a full deck,such as claiming Obama is the Anti-Christ,global warming is a hoax,and Tom McDermott is the most evil person in the world.

Please get back to work on that thread,JCMT. At the rate you're going that thread should be a good 12-16 pages by Monday,and as a result laughter will be ringing out in the halls and offices in the 5900 block of Calumet Ave.
[/b]