Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: JCMT to join Eric Krieg ?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:46 pm 

Unless JCMT has administrative privileges, he wouldn't know who the person postings as "Sparks" is.

Post subject: Re: JCMT to join Eric Krieg ?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:25 pm 

sparks wrote:
Unless JCMT has administrative privileges, he wouldn't know who the person postings as "Sparks" is.

No, David Hein, now for quite some time, pal, you've gladly pounded your chest and freely identified your self.

Just to help you out... here is a couple of post where you signed your name Dave....

Quote:
sparks Post subject: Re: Bye bye Sparky
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:18 am

sparks wrote:
How many posts have you made bashing the administrator of the NOFREE forum because you can't post there?

Methinks jack isn't the only one not allowed to post on the spam bored.

Are you trying to make a point,SFB's? I haven't received any communication from the admin. of that board regarding my status. It's his board and he can run it as he sees fit. You will never see me whine like a little girl the way Happy Jack does about how someone chooses to run their business. Then again. I'm not afraid to attach my name to my posts the way you and Happy Jack are. What's it like to go through life with no balls?
sincerely,
Dave Hein, AKA Sparks

I believe a number of people find your above quote heartening?
"Then again. I'm not afraid to attach my name to my posts the way you and Happy Jack are. What's it like to go through life with no balls?
sincerely,
Dave Hein, AKA Sparks"

And this one posted: sparks Post subject: Re: Stop the sock puppetsPostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:19 am

sparks wrote:
USMarine wrote:
Since you are the one running around insulting everyone's service and crowing about how brave you are, fatboy, why don't you tell us all where and when you served.

Way too funny.

:lol: :smt005

(and I'm not your 'pal' , scumbag..... :smt006 )

Hey dumbass, this is what you just said.
USMoron wrote:
Methinks Moby and I both would be very happy to compare our records of service and sacrifice to America against the record of splorks the loon.

I really don't think going to McDonald's and not Super Sizing your Value Meal counts as 'sacrifice', splirks......

Unless you want to be known as both a liar and a coward, live up to your words and post your service records.Isn't that what real Marines do? BTW, where did you see me insult anyone's service on this board,troll?
sincerely,
an American who isn't afraid to attach his name to his opinion,
Dave Hein.

or even a more prolific quote:

sincerely,
"an American who isn't afraid to attach his name to his opinion,
Dave Hein"

And Dave, as a employee, a fine line exists between what you can and can not write, despite what the first amendment preaches. Some employers are concerned what an individual may say, which may, adversely affect their trust worthiness, their ability to be qualified as an expert witness, and their unbiased presentation of information/testimony... credibility can affect everyone's current and future employment. I would think a UIC Graduate would understand this concept.

As da boy who proudly announces you do city electrical inspections, and may be called in to inspect properties like, lets say in the case of a person, who twice installed an illegal electrical meter, you may need to become a qualified witness in a legal setting, testifying on behalf of your character, your professional experience, on behalf of your employer, in an unbiased manner, for the city of Hammond, related to your position.

Some believe by using what other may see as hateful words, biased prose, and insulting others, or showing a certain view point towards a specific group of property owners, may jeopardize an individual's value in the position employed. This free spirited employee, not only become a liability, but their value as an expert witness, given their skill or trade becomes diminished, tarnished to the point even their blind allegiance to a very, very powerful politician may not save their career.

Then attributing false statements to individuals you think you know, can add to that liability.

As I understand, a couple of visitors to the campfire, under the Hohman avenue bridge are attorney's, they have talked about sending some of your biased prose to Attorneys who represent property owners, residential, commercial and landlords, including an attorney who was named in the trib article, to sharing some your prose, which clearly shows how bias you appear to be.

Someone else has discussed forwarding same to the Lake County Bar Association.

Hell, I thought of that my self, but didn't want to destroy a career, even yours pal.

Maybe, just maybe, you should make an apology for such childish behaviors, here on this very board and promise to behave.... naw, I don't think that will save you.

See Sparks, you've lied again, and are loosing even more credibility, you've been very proud of your self, announcing your identity...... lets just hope you don't lose your job, and some of the people you've liable don't sue.

Even X and a couple of others had the smarts to delete portions of threads, after they made libelous statements, one of which may have cost someone a business. You, pal are not that smart.

Then there is the issue of an ip address.

btw, didn't you at one time say, I don't even live in the region?

Now David Hein, how would you think that, contact with this board administrator? :wink:

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:40 pm 

Now Sparks, Mr. David Hein,

what I found to be most bothersome is the link you appeared to draw between a ethnic landlord found burnt to death, murdered, burning a 55 gallon drum and a link to a specific landlord?

Oh, my Sparks, really.

Well, given your understanding, of how the property you named was sold for less than a couple of Happy Meals, you've clearly shed light on your understanding of real estate transactions.

At least, I profess to be an idiot, living under the hohman ave bridge.

Quote:

sparks Post subject: 644 Sibley sold for $10PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:40 am

Posts: 3674 Question- Why did the owner of 644 Sibley sell the property for less than the cost of a couple Happy Meals?
Answer- If you are a slumlord and your property has been cited by the city, "sell" it to another shell company you control and use the "sale" to avoid paying fines and orders to repair.
http://nwigazette.com/wp-content/upload ... 44deed.pdf
What is interesting is this "sale" doesn't have a date on it and is stamped as received
by the recorder's office on Sept.26, 2013. The "seller" is Real Estate Equity Solutions
and the "buyer" is Equity Trust Solutions, aka Joe Wittig.
The plot thickens even more when you look at this document
http://nwigazette.com/wp-content/upload ... ibleyK.pdf
Even though Equity Trust was not the legal owner of 644 Sibley on May 1, 2013, they wrote a land contract to sell the property to Edwin Feliciano, which was received by the recorder's office on June 24,2013.
This is the typical business model of slumlords all across the country. Set up multiple shell companies and "sell" the properties to another company you own to avoid paying fines and delay any government actions that would stop rent checks from coming up. Once you have milked every last dollar from the property, you find an unsuspecting buyer to dupe on a land contract or find a way to collect on insurance. However, while investors like Joe Wittig rake in the cash, everyone else suffers. Children die in fires and neighbors watch their property values plummet as blight takes hold. Sometimes though, slumlords are held accountable for their actions. Things didn't work out well for this notorious slumlord from New York City.
http://nypost.com/2014/01/05/slain-slumlord-found-in-trash-had-enemies-list-a-mile-long/

Quote:
The millionaire Hasidic slumlord found burned and suffocated in a Nassau County dumpster — his body still smoldering from the waist down — had so many enemies that investigators say they almost don’t know where to start looking.

Sparks, how could you even think to draw any analogy?

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:10 pm 

So you have no proof of who I am other than what you've read on this board? You better have some real evidence to show the judge or you're going to look pretty foolish in court,pal.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:54 pm 

sparks wrote:
So you have no proof of who I am other than what you've read on this board? You better have some real evidence to show the judge or you're going to look pretty foolish in court,pal.

What is it with you and court? What about the gun range, what about the boxing ring? Come on tough guy, are you just mellowing with age or just coming to the realization that you really are just a blowhard?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:21 pm 

sparks wrote:

You have declared your real name a few times on this board. We all know who you are. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:31 pm 

sparks wrote:

Well, well, maybe you should watch what you post on here. I clearly remember your many postings about the new high school back a few years ago. You were very open about your name, and that you were at the meetings, and that you saw me, etc.

BTW, you used to post on the other board, how I was at the cable station, what kind of car I was driving, etc. I PRINTED and saved all of that, and distributed copies here and there. They are an interesting read, even though they are a few years old.

I am unlike my late friend, Marsha. I freely pass out copies of EVERYTHING, some even distributed out of state. You can never take chances, and never put all of your eggs in one basket.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:43 am 

Tiger1 wrote:
sparks wrote:

You have declared your real name a few times on this board. We all know who you are. :twisted:

Your "proof" of the identity of Sparks are the posts "Sparks" has made anonymously? I guess that's not very surprising coming from someone who believes Obama is the antichrist and that creationism is science.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:07 am 

sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
sparks wrote:

Your "proof" of the identity of Sparks are the posts "Sparks" has made anonymously? I guess that's not very surprising coming from someone who believes Obama is the antichrist and that creationism is science.

You have not been anonymous.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:50 pm 

sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Every post on this board is anonymous. However, that anonymity doesn't protect posters who defame others. The administrator of this board will reveal the email addresses of posters when he is ordered to do so by a court. It will be interesting to see what email address is registered to JCMT.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:00 pm 

dave, i'll help you with an email address, justcallmetommy@yahoo.com.

And I live under the hohman avenue bridge... come visit some time. :smt006

And dave hein, it appears your attempting to show the depth of that UIC education...... you have already made a fool of your self with regard to the comment, price of a happy meal, value of some commercial property purchased in Hammond and then your latest faupaux
"all

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:27 pm 

sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
sparks wrote:

IF you are stupid enough to file in court, then you will expose yourself, as JCMT also has a right to subpoena.

I can't wait ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:37 pm 

sparks wrote:
sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Every post on this board is anonymous. However, that anonymity doesn't protect posters who defame others. The administrator of this board will reveal the email addresses of posters when he is ordered to do so by a court. It will be interesting to see what email address is registered to JCMT.

Not when you add your own name to your posts, and when you name other posters.