Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: The story Tom's telling, I need da money!
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:51 pm 

Just another visitor to the Campfire....Tom McDermott Jr is soon to following in the footsteps of his father, but with a Scott King twist. Tom's saying I neeeeeds da money! so says another in da know visitor to the campfire.

Efforts to find a six figure job in the private sector just ain't working out for Tom, no one wants to employe him. I certainly hope he does run for governor, but we all know he can't! Why? I think someone who has a bigger hammer than Tom is pulling strings on this one.

As the way the story was put out, Tom may have to go the way of Scott King...return to private practice, albeit, King was a competent attorney before being Gary's Mayor and just dusted off his name plaque on his office desk. Tom, well, I can see Tom threatening a judge, and as were speaking about legal career,

Tom's legal career never really took off, it stumbled. As as things develop, you can tell Tom has made wondrous friends here in Lake County and practicing in front of the current judicial pool ain't gonna help him much, as most of the people he has harmed are friends of friends who very well have friends who sit on LC judicial benches......

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.