Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Heat in Hammond Public Saftey Departments both of em.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:42 pm 

Apparently some brass in Hammond's Public Safety DepartmentS have been feeling heat from outside their sphere of influence.... so much heat, heat they can't control.

The story as told to me from a reliable source, materials were stored in a warehouse, adjacent to the Potash fiasco... remember the $10,000,000 gift given by Thomas McDermott Jr to a multi National corporation for a plant to employ 7, no now 5 employees? $10,000,000 given to one of the Worlds most wealth and profitable corporations? Well that is another story.

As reported, someone employed by the city, in a management capacity set a bogus fire in a warehouse? Why a fire? To gain access to the building because they couldn't obtain a search warrant.

Now why a search warrant? A business man legally purchased materials, storing them in the warehouse unknown to public safety personnel. Now the question arises, how and why did someone in public safety learn materials were stored in that ware house? Did they break in? Why didn't they just ask the business man?

I sorta wish someone in the Hammond Police Department, http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/article_0d759f63-9b8d-5c85-8b7e-841265677c0e.htmlwould have the same tenacity regarding the $250,000 of steel stolen from the Hammond Academy of Math & Science...some believe the steel was stolen as it couldn't be used in the school's construction and a theft would be covered by insurance....a error in measurement would had to be re ordered. One way it is covered by insurance, the other, well comes out of profits. Something illegal would never be covered up here in Lake County, Hammond Indiana, never! Absolutely Never.

Maybe the FBI have some interest in stolen structural steel?

Now, back to the story.....if this is true, a fire was started by public safety personnel, along with becoming an arsonist, comes official misconduct, filing false fire and related police report. Lets not talk about an act of arson in itself, but the unscrupulous actions of a group of high ranking public safety employees, who acted illegally to gain access to a business man's legally owned & stored property. Opps!

Now we have fire and police personnel, pulled from their duties, questionable and fictitious paperwork filed to cover their tracks, and let's hope an arson investigation was initiated, then the illegal activities by those involved grows.

ATF interviewed the business owner. And Tom McDermott is afraid now to take this business man's phone calls on his friday radio show, so afraid, that an attorney is now screening Tom's calls. McDermott has also, on air slandered, this man. Tom's luck he hasn't gotten more litigation for defamation of character.

Now you all remember Pat Moore Jr. Pat Moore Jr is the luck guy, if I remember correctly, was the Deputy Fire Chief, demoted to Assistant Fire Chief, because of the overtime payment, who by contract was barred from receiving over time pay. Moore received somewhere north of $26,000 for going to visit sick co workers, attending parades, etc. I am absolutely positive, and personally find it reassuring, and I am sure those sick fire fighters would find it re assuring, knowing Moore Jr had to be paid to visit them.

You all remember who signed off on Pat Moore Jr's overtime? Our now Lake County Councilman Dave Hamm, who was Hammond Fire Chief at the time. Hamm signed off on that $26,000 of overtime, knowing it was illegal to do so. Now see how god has rewarded Hamm, he is now an elected Lake County Official!

Now I have heard rumor Dave is an atheist. On another note, I've always wondered who was the author behind XMPT "Hammonite, you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out."

You might want to follow a post from another blog: http://www.fromthestreets.net/2014/09/things-are-warning-up.html

And this post is as interesting as well. http://www.fromthestreets.net/2014/08/street-patrol-bochinche-with-bomberos.html

Hammond is an interesting place isn't it?

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Heat in Hammond Public Saftey Departments both of em.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:55 pm 

Now could someone who was an inside player, someone who was once a public safety employee, providing some insight on the matter?

http://www.fromthestreets.net/2014/08/street-patrol-bochinche-with-bomberos.html

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:15 pm 

Is it true, a sick fire fighter, initially made a statement that Moore Jr never visited him in the hospital and then changed their story? Must have been the meds.

http://www.fromthestreets.net/2014/08/street-patrol-bochinche-with-bomberos.html

Anecdote A

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:39 pm 

justcallmetommy wrote:

Apparently some brass in Hammond's Public Safety DepartmentS have been feeling heat from outside their sphere of influence.... so much heat, heat they can't control.

The story as told to me from a reliable source, materials were stored in a warehouse, adjacent to the Potash fiasco... remember the $10,000,000 gift given by Thomas McDermott Jr to a multi National corporation for a plant to employ 7, no now 5 employees? $10,000,000 given to one of the Worlds most wealth and profitable corporations? Well that is another story.

As reported, someone employed by the city, in a management capacity set a bogus fire in a warehouse? Why a fire? To gain access to the building because they couldn't obtain a search warrant.

Now why a search warrant? A business man legally purchased materials, storing them in the warehouse unknown to public safety personnel. Now the question arises, how and why did someone in public safety learn materials were stored in that ware house? Did they break in? Why didn't they just ask the business man?

I sorta wish someone in the Hammond Police Department, http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/article_0d759f63-9b8d-5c85-8b7e-841265677c0e.htmlwould have the same tenacity regarding the $250,000 of steel stolen from the Hammond Academy of Math & Science...some believe the steel was stolen as it couldn't be used in the school's construction and a theft would be covered by insurance....a error in measurement would had to be re ordered. One way it is covered by insurance, the other, well comes out of profits. Something illegal would never be covered up here in Lake County, Hammond Indiana, never! Absolutely Never.

Maybe the FBI have some interest in stolen structural steel?

Now, back to the story.....if this is true, a fire was started by public safety personnel, along with becoming an arsonist, comes official misconduct, filing false fire and related police report. Lets not talk about an act of arson in itself, but the unscrupulous actions of a group of high ranking public safety employees, who acted illegally to gain access to a business man's legally owned & stored property. Opps!

Now we have fire and police personnel, pulled from their duties, questionable and fictitious paperwork filed to cover their tracks, and let's hope an arson investigation was initiated, then the illegal activities by those involved grows.

ATF interviewed the business owner. And Tom McDermott is afraid now to take this business man's phone calls on his friday radio show, so afraid, that an attorney is now screening Tom's calls. McDermott has also, on air slandered, this man. Tom's luck he hasn't gotten more litigation for defamation of character.

Now you all remember Pat Moore Jr. Pat Moore Jr is the luck guy, if I remember correctly, was the Deputy Fire Chief, demoted to Assistant Fire Chief, because of the overtime payment, who by contract was barred from receiving over time pay. Moore received somewhere north of $26,000 for going to visit sick co workers, attending parades, etc. I am absolutely positive, and personally find it reassuring, and I am sure those sick fire fighters would find it re assuring, knowing Moore Jr had to be paid to visit them.

You all remember who signed off on Pat Moore Jr's overtime? Our now Lake County Councilman Dave Hamm, who was Hammond Fire Chief at the time. Hamm signed off on that $26,000 of overtime, knowing it was illegal to do so. Now see how god has rewarded Hamm, he is ncity, w an elected Lake County Official!

Now I have heard rumor Dave is an atheist. On another note, I've always wondered who was the author behind XMPT "Hammonite, you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out."

You might want to follow a post from another blog: http://www.fromthestreets.net/2014/09/things-are-warning-up.html

And this post is as interesting as well. http://www.fromthestreets.net/2014/08/street-patrol-bochinche-with-bomberos.html

Hammond is an interesting place isn't it?

Pat Moore Jr. is now retired. He is awfully young to have retired, IMO.

As for fires, well some of them seem to be convenient, like Marsha's. The night before she was supposed to go to court against the city, all of the evidence goes up in smoke, and she dies.