Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Mayor McDermott Wants Senator Coats Seat !
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:13 pm 

This is going to be interesting ! :twisted:

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake ... 79183.html

Post subject: Re: Mayor McDermott Wants Senator Coats Seat !
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:34 pm 

So McDermott wants to run for senate again????

Well well well....

Back in 2010 McDermott did an interview on Foxnews Chicago. The video is gone. If anyone finds it, please post.

Here is my analysis of McDermott at the time. I am 100% certain he has not improved. In fact, I'm 100% certain he has devolved.

What a FOOL. Anyone who watches this just once will understand that he is not senate material.

From the interview:
Question;
1. Why are you running?
Answer - because Bayh surprised the USA and it's important to me and the democrat party.
Analysis - BFD.

2. Are you a Blue Dog Democrat or a Moderate?
Answer - I consider myself blue dog democrat or moderate.
Analysis - gee really? Do you consider yourself a moron or a fool too?

3. Both?
Answer - No, I consider them the same thing? They’re not liberal. Indiana is a conservative state.
Analysis - doesn’t know his rectum from his oral orifice.

4. Are you for healthcare reform?
Answer - I am for healthcare reform.
Analysis - many Americans support some measure of health care reform that isn’t jammed down their throats and is 100 percent against their will.

5. Are you for the public option?
Answer - yes, I’m for the public option.
Analysis - I hadn’t planned on voting for you to begin with. Your answer to this question just guaranteed I won’t and I assure you all my friends and family will be advised to not vote for you. And by the way McMoron - Hammond is not your city. Do not ever say, “My City”. You don’t own Hammond, and you never will! (And the name Hammond will remain forever).

6. How are you going to reach out to southern Indiana which is red?
Answer - I went to Notre Dame Law School and I’m from Northern Indiana. This is where I’m stronger and in Marion county. Once I’m south of Marion County, I’m weaker.
Analysis - the only reason McDermott is strong in Lake County is because of his threats and intimidation. I’ve already started warning folks in my new locale of his tactics and not to vote for him. I can’t wait to show this video to them. He didn't explain "how" he would reach out to Southern Indiana.

7. If Bayh were to help you, will you use him.
Anwer - yes, I will USE him.
Analysis - of course McUser is going to USE anyone he can. Just like he uses toilet paper (or his hands).

8. Do you think he’ll (Bayh) run for Governor?
Answer - It’s definitely possible. Could go on to run for president after Obama finishes his second term.
Analysis - McDermott really is stupid. I don’t doubt Bayh will run for governor, but Obama is a one term president. Period. (oooops, my mistake about Obama. Damn!!!)

9. Would he (Bayh) commit to you?
Answer - he wouldn’t say because there are bigger names in this race than me. Believes that whomever gets the nomination, Bayh will support 100 percent.
Analysis - any politician at the federal level wouldn’t touch McDermott with a ten foot pole and fully suited up in class A personal protective equipment. Oh wait, except for Hillbilly Clinton! She's the only one who will TOUCH him, since wifey isn't touching Tommy Boy - and Billy isn't touching Hillbilly.

"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God". Thomas Jefferson.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:46 pm 

formerly hammond wrote:
So McDermott wants to run for senate again????

Well well well....

Back in 2010 McDermott did an interview on Foxnews Chicago. The video is gone. If anyone finds it, please post.

Here is my analysis of McDermott at the time. I am 100% certain he has not improved. In fact, I'm 100% certain he has devolved.

What a FOOL. Anyone who watches this just once will understand that he is not senate material.

From the interview:
Question;
1. Why are you running?
Answer - because Bayh surprised the USA and it's important to me and the democrat party.
Analysis - BFD.

2. Are you a Blue Dog Democrat or a Moderate?
Answer - I consider myself blue dog democrat or moderate.
Analysis - gee really? Do you consider yourself a moron or a fool too?

3. Both?
Answer - No, I consider them the same thing? They’re not liberal. Indiana is a conservative state.
Analysis - doesn’t know his rectum from his oral orifice.

4. Are you for healthcare reform?
Answer - I am for healthcare reform.
Analysis - many Americans support some measure of health care reform that isn’t jammed down their throats and is 100 percent against their will.

5. Are you for the public option?
Answer - yes, I’m for the public option.
Analysis - I hadn’t planned on voting for you to begin with. Your answer to this question just guaranteed I won’t and I assure you all my friends and family will be advised to not vote for you. And by the way McMoron - Hammond is not your city. Do not ever say, “My City”. You don’t own Hammond, and you never will! (And the name Hammond will remain forever).

6. How are you going to reach out to southern Indiana which is red?
Answer - I went to Notre Dame Law School and I’m from Northern Indiana. This is where I’m stronger and in Marion county. Once I’m south of Marion County, I’m weaker.
Analysis - the only reason McDermott is strong in Lake County is because of his threats and intimidation. I’ve already started warning folks in my new locale of his tactics and not to vote for him. I can’t wait to show this video to them. He didn't explain "how" he would reach out to Southern Indiana.

7. If Bayh were to help you, will you use him.
Anwer - yes, I will USE him.
Analysis - of course McUser is going to USE anyone he can. Just like he uses toilet paper (or his hands).

8. Do you think he’ll (Bayh) run for Governor?
Answer - It’s definitely possible. Could go on to run for president after Obama finishes his second term.
Analysis - McDermott really is stupid. I don’t doubt Bayh will run for governor, but Obama is a one term president. Period. (oooops, my mistake about Obama. Damn!!!)

9. Would he (Bayh) commit to you?
Answer - he wouldn’t say because there are bigger names in this race than me. Believes that whomever gets the nomination, Bayh will support 100 percent.
Analysis - any politician at the federal level wouldn’t touch McDermott with a ten foot pole and fully suited up in class A personal protective equipment. Oh wait, except for Hillbilly Clinton! She's the only one who will TOUCH him, since wifey isn't touching Tommy Boy - and Billy isn't touching Hillbilly.

LOL !!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:11 pm 

I see that "gentleman" still wants to be the US. Senator for Indiana. http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt ... d762d.html

Well, let me give you a piece of advice, mayor - 99% of Indiana residents don't want you for their senator. The 1% who do include you, your wife, possibly your parents, and the many sycophants with whom you surround yourself. Save yourself and Indiana all embarrassment by not tormenting us with your candidacy. Just go crawl back in that house you have on Knickerbocker Avenue, stay there and do not come out. You are not wanted.

"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God". Thomas Jefferson.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:14 am 

I'm annoyed at these scripted interviews The Times is always giving McDermott, right down to the provided photograph. I'm sure they have hundreds of their own pictures of him. Why the provided photo? I also have to stomach that mug with every water bill mailer too. Tom is a big fish in a shallow gene pool. He sees reelection as mayor a two foot putt, but a senate run? He's more likely to make a hole in one blindfolded.