Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Code Enforcment use as a Political Racist Tool?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:50 pm 

Naw, tell me it aint so...

First Tom McDermott was sued and LOST when he replaced two black code enforcement women with a white male.... tom just walked in one day and said to the black females... your secretaries.

That litigation tom lost and it made a couple of attorney friends of his about 35K each.

So now it comes out... some might say a leach sucking apointee did some of Jr's dirty work, political dirty work... well apparently some of those very same people are now saying... hey it ain't me, I didn't do that...

Why? Maybe just maybe what they did was illegal and someone is lookin at it.

Quote:
http://www.fromthestreets.net/

The kicker... seems like the only way kantar and company can win a court case is to fail to give proper notice to a defendant.... will this wind up costing Tom and company, no actually the citizens of hammond more money.

We all know Hammond's bond rating is now junk bond status.. so full of debt, they have a problem getting a bond deal done.

Per the article:
What Got Me Sniffing Around?

The back story is what always make my “ears perk up” … Case involving Code Enforcement “city of Hammond versus “Mexican Guy” born here, you feel me. Matt Saliga once ran for Mayor of Hammond against Mayor Tom McDermott, Jr. as a Republican. Now he appeared to work for Code Enforcement with the city of Hammond.

Bochinche in East Hammond

Matt Saliga had a “spot” created for him Code Enforcement for the city of Hammond. There was a “black woman” who had this job before Matt Saliga. Black woman was given a “lateral move to work as a secretary… All this was to accommodate Matt Saliga. Black woman can be another friendly.

Matt Saliga’s name appears in the local newspaper in Jose Andrade’s story vs Code Enforcement for the city of Hammond.

Source alleges that Matt Saliga quit his job at Code Enforcement in Hammond. Source further alleges that Matt Saliga has moved to Tennessee. Source said that he heard Saliga talking about Code enforcement in Hammond, trying to make him the fall guy on this one. Matt Saliga can be what the 3 letter boyz call a friendly.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Post subject: Re: Code Enforcment use as a Political Racist Tool?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:52 pm 

Will jr try to buy this attorney off? Or did Jr screw up by threatening this man when he took office?

What goes around may just bite you in the @ss Tom.

Smile Tom, rumor is your on camera.....

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.