Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:05 am 

I wonder if March/ Express/ and all others related ;) actually have ties to the nutty professor?

Think about it. Who else would have so much time on their hands and access to a fast internet connection?

I have a name in mind which would be one of his groopies, but for all I know it could be the poor professor himself.

Why do I think this? Just listening to the mayor's show this morning and the mayor saying that he's only doing this to get attention, and everything else he said, it all seems to me to fit the same profile.

I won't name the name but think of disgruntled former city workers (and before you ask no not Freetime).

Post subject: Just Wait & SEE!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:20 am 
Banned

I can't help but think that Mirage/Freetime/Mayor's office are all related in this stuff. I'm sure if the good professor is wrong, he will stand corrected as a gentleman. I have nothing against the mayor, but like he said on WJOB this morning, only time WILL tell. Either there is an investigation or not! And I, for one, will wait on it. But, I will wait on time to reveal the truth, and why? How many times have LC politicos SWORN up and down that they were innocent, only to be investigated and then, convicted! Let time reveal the truth...............and this is my honest belief.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:42 am 
Banned

I have read the professor's website, and he make's a lot of common sense, so far time has proved him correct. Let's see about the McD case. Time will bring out the truth, let's be patient with the good professor!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:42 am 
Banned

I have read the professor's website, and he make's a lot of common sense, so far time has proven him correct. Let's see about the McD case. Time will bring out the truth, let's be patient with the good professor!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:22 pm 

So anybody heard anything more from the professor on this issue? Doesn't seem like him to just let such a burning issue drop so quick. I wonder if he'll be making a call to WJOB tomorrow morning to apologize?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:18 am 
Banned

Yeah, go to his website, and he has posted another interesting message for today. It's about the mayor being in a stone age state of mind, and blaming all his current troubles on Mr. DE DE LOW. Check it out, hombre.