Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Professor M. Eisenstein an embarrassment to Purdue Calumet
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:37 am 

Seems like no one wants to take his classes - so now he attacks public officials whenever hes allowed in the media instead. Why does Purdue still pay him to be there? Why do media outlets let him spew his venom?
Gotta give credit to WJOB though - they give him the outlet but also balance it out with radio hosts and callers getting the chance to question him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:41 am 

Here's an oldie! Looks like nothing has changed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:46 pm 

One thing changed. He managed to get our board shut down with his spurious alligations. :x

Yea I know they Times "officially" cites that Mao dude. But they also said it wasn't the only reason the site went down. This rightly opens the door to speculation as to other reasons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:47 pm 

FFScott wrote:
Here's an oldie! Looks like nothing has changed

Sadly, you are correct.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:17 pm 
Banned

the thing about the proffessor. he has some very good ideas. but the nutty ones and the false accusations muddy them up so bad its hard for the uninformed to tell the difference.

by the way. the oracle today independantly confirmed (on my own initiative) with steve carters office that there is absolutely no investigation reguarding the cabela's and woodmar country club land deal. funny thing. all i had to do was call and ask. youd think some local media outlet would do that since they are the ones that both printed a newspaper story and column about the supposed active grand jury.

but combine this with jvb's office saying there is no active investigation reguarding the matter. and mr see nothing berny carter in crown point. their clearly is no such active grand jury anywhere.

esienstien may have his sources. but so do i. the difference is ill name mine. Diane poulton (crown point) Steve Carter (in indy) and what i think was a secretary in jvb's office (didnt catch his name). and invite the times or anyone else to call them for themselves and confirm what i have just told you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:38 pm 

the oracle lives here wrote:
youd think some local media outlet would do that since they are the ones that both printed a newspaper story and column about the supposed active grand jury.

but combine this with jvb's office saying there is no active investigation reguarding the matter. and mr see nothing berny carter in crown point. their clearly is no such active grand jury anywhere.

esienstien may have his sources. but so do i. the difference is ill name mine. Diane poulton (crown point) Steve Carter (in indy) and what i think was a secretary in jvb's office (didnt catch his name). and invite the times or anyone else to call them for themselves and confirm what i have just told you.
You know as well as I do (maybe even more so) that REAL investigative reporting seems almost dead. Re-write the press releases so they sound like you did the work and collect a pultry sum at the end of the week. You don't even have to think to do that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:29 pm 
Banned

I believe that the Professor is a good and great man. The reason why his ideas offends your pea brains, and you guys get all riled up, is because you are unable to comprehend his great and unique ideas. Your loss, his win. And BTW, he is so popular, that his students just love him, and many are waiting for openings in his political science classes every semester. Purdue wins!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:33 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
I believe that the Professor is a good and great man. The reason why his ideas offends your pea brains, and you guys get all riled up, is because you are unable to comprehend his great and unique ideas. Your loss, his win.

Have you met him? Do you know him? Have you taken his class?

Actually, that may explain a whole lot! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:47 pm 
Banned

NO, but I have read his great thoughts in the papers, and he has been asked for his expect opinions on local and national, plus international politics. Anybody ask you lately, besides Party42, Archlight, HoosierBoy, etc.?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:21 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
NO, but I have read his great thoughts in the papers, and he has been asked for his expect opinions on local and national, plus international politics. Anybody ask you lately, besides Party42, Archlight, HoosierBoy, etc.?
"expect opinions" nuff said?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:53 pm 
Banned

A typo, moron, NEED I say more?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:06 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
A typo, moron, NEED I say more?
The C is pretty far from that R on the keyboard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:00 am 

expresso66 wrote:

You might just be surprised. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:21 pm 
Banned

No one will EVER ask you, Mirage, nor HoosierBoy your opinions, unless you guys are part of a circus, and you two are locked up with the monkeys. And then, they would probably want the monkey's opinion before yours!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:31 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
No one will EVER ask you, Mirage, nor HoosierBoy your opinions, unless you guys are part of a circus, and you two are locked up with the monkeys. And then, they would probably want the monkey's opinion before yours!
Yo' momma is so fat when she goes to the movies she sits next to everybody.