Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: DAVE MEETING 8-14-08
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:16 am 

you ruined the thread Sparks

Thanks alot, can't you see how you were supposed to post?

party pooper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:06 am 

sparks wrote:
As another Dave, I would like to throw my two cents in here. Most Dave's are fairly attractive
and don't have to scrape the bottom of food chain by paying strippers for lap dances. However, since the only women Fowler,Mirage and Mike can get close to are strippers, the strippers can come to future meetings.

Ah you're just feeling left out because Mrs. Sparkie would toast your chestnuts if she caught you with one. Kerri told us all about it! :smt082

Truth be told many better wives wouldn't really care about strippers because they know old guys won't be getting any real action anyway. :shock:

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:31 am 

Mirage wrote:
sparks wrote:
As another Dave, I would like to throw my two cents in here. Most Dave's are fairly attractive
and don't have to scrape the bottom of food chain by paying strippers for lap dances. However, since the only women Fowler,Mirage and Mike can get close to are strippers, the strippers can come to future meetings.

Ah you're just feeling left out because Mrs. Sparkie would toast your chestnuts if she caught you with one. Kerri told us all about it! :smt082

Truth be told many better wives wouldn't really care about strippers because they know old guys won't be getting any real action anyway. :shock:

Within a good marriage, husbands would rather spend time with their family than hanging around drug-addicted skanks who make their living on their backs. Many wives are forced to stay in bad marriages for economic reasons,but few would willingly tolerate such boorish behavior.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:47 am 

It seems she trained you well. :laughing3:

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:51 am 
Banned

every group has one. even us. i give you dave....sparkovich! :smt003

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:02 am 

Do you guys ever look around those strip clubs while those girls so skillfully empty your wallets? Those places are filled with the 98 lb. weaklings, drunks,dorks and other assorted misfits
who can't attract a mate any other way. Real men just snicker at the losers who spend their time like that. So do the strippers who take all your loot home to their biker boyfriends. :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:04 am 
Banned

the oracle lives here wrote:
every group has one. even us. i give you dave....sparkovich! :smt003

HE'S TOO STUPID TO EVEN FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:14 am 
Banned

hes just mad we cut back on the buffet appropriations for chicken wings in order to afford an extra stripper for dave. its sad but true, the tax caps are forcing all of us to cut back a little:D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:16 am 

sparks wrote:
Do you guys ever look around those strip clubs while those girls so skillfully empty your wallets? Those places are filled with the 98 lb. weaklings, drunks,dorks and other assorted misfits
who can't attract a mate any other way. Real men just snicker at the losers who spend their time like that. So do the strippers who take all your loot home to their biker boyfriends. :shock:

Ah...if you don't patronize them how do you KNOW what the people inside look like? :badgrin:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:28 am 
Banned

Mirage wrote:
sparks wrote:

Ah...if you don't patronize them how do you KNOW what the people inside look like? :badgrin:

MAYBE HE'S WIRED THE STAGES.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:31 am 

Oh! So he just likes to look but he doesn't wanna pay!! Well that explains everything. I guess Mrs. Sparkie makes him sign over the paycheck the minuted he gets it so maybe all he can afford to do is look. Poor, poor Domesticated Dave! :(

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:53 am 

sparks wrote:

Well after thinking about it some I guess you could call it a charitable donation.

You donate money to your church so the preacher can drive a nice new Caddy. I donate to put some nice new clothes on them poor naked women. Now who's to say which is truly the greater good? :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:38 am 
Banned

I GUESS WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO CALL A SPECIAL MEETING, COUNCILMAN SPARKOVICH WANTS TO RUIN EVERYONES FUN, OH WELL TUESDAY 8-19-08 @ 6 PM, INDUSTRIAL STRIP. DO I HAVE A SECOND ??
EVERYONE BRING YOUR BIBLES, AND WEAR YOUR FLANNEL SHIRTS AND STRIPED PANTS. IF YOU WEAR SHORTS MAKE SURE YOU WEAR YOUR BLACK KNEE HIGH SOCKS WITH HARD SHOES, YOU ALSO MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 PENS IN YOUR POCKET PROTECTOR.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:00 am 

I guess Mrs Sparks but the ball and chain on even tighter than normal lately

Quote:
Well after thinking about it some I guess you could call it a charitable donation.

You donate money to your church so the preacher can drive a nice new Caddy. I donate to put some nice new clothes on them poor naked women. Now who's to say which is truly the greater good?

You know I just thought of something. We all age, so we all get ugly, even wives,(but men are not stupid enough to let them know that, hence why woman look the same at 80 as 18 according to husbands :) ), But I think a charitable donation to a fine young woman who is just starting out in the real world is a worthy cause. At least we know that the person taking the money each week isn't havinmg a little to much fun with little boys and the money won't be used to pay off people to not sue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:15 am 

Probably because this is a clothes buying month. In case you didn't realize it come back to school times moms tend to pick up a little something for themselves and then hide it away for a while so that when they bring it out and get asked about the cost they can say, "What this old thing? Why I've had it for a while now. Haven't you noticed it before dear? In fact, I'm about due for something new!"

:D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next