Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Illegal Immigration Enforcement Act
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:51 pm 

There have been many concerns regarding illegal alien migration to the La Porte County area. I want to point out that there is a definite difference between Immigrants and illegal aliens. Immigrants are by definition legal and have abided by U.S. Code. It is only the illegal aliens that I am concerned with Under 8 U.S.C. § 1357(g)(10) the power is given to local law enforcement to help enforce federal immigration laws. Many have mentioned that local law enforcement have not done there job but there is a technicality that prevents them from enforcing Title 8. State, County, or City Officials must pass a law that allows law enforcement officers with in there jurisdiction to enforce federal laws. Then local law enforcement may contact the attorney general to contract with them so officers locally can enforce immigration laws. Basically its past time something gets done. Now is the time to act. There is a meeting for local elected officials, police officers, and invited members of the county to discuss this issue. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible actions that can be taken governmental and non governmental, and to get opinion and facts that can be delivered in a Public meeting on August 19th at the La Porte County Public Library at 11:00 am everyone in the county is invited to attend. Any officers that wish to attend the initial meeting please check with the sheriff or your Chief details of this meeting have been emailed to them. The only reason the location will not be mass published is because the extent of this issue could lead to protestor vandalism of the local business establishment. Press coverage is allowed.

Nomen Nescio
http://www.nitesquad.org

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:33 am 
Banned

Ah Baloney......all your BS is a moot point now, Neo-Con. With Ms. Polesi in power, and us Demos, that fence you want will NEVER be built. Even now, the Prez is backing down along with other republican leaders. Serves you people right! At least there will be a worker program, and at best, complete Amnesty like Nixon and Reagon gave to the Mexicans in their day. See, the big, dirty mouths of NEO-CON radio had no effect at all on the election. You know all those potty mouths, like(como)Laura Ingham, the biggest, neo-con potty mouth; druggie Limbaugh; the moronic twins on WIND, Prager and Gallengher; Medved, the simpleton, and novelist dame, Ann Coulter, who has taken the GOP for a ride at your expense, and etc....etc.... So good luck sucker! In three years there will be more Mexican eating places in La Porte than you can point a stick at!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:58 pm 

LMFAO! Real Americans will not stand for another bill of Amnesty. I sure hope you are locked and loaded because if they pass an amnesty bill you will see more hate crime than ever before.

Americans will feel like there government has completely turned against them more than ever before and not even you or me will be able to stop what will happen then.

You DummyCraps will need those guns you plan to bann again to protect yourselves.

When will ya'll learn that the law is the law and just because you want to make a better life for yourself and your family does not mean you can break it at any point and then expect to get away with it.

Coming here illegally then asking for amnesty as a reward so you can better your family is just like if someone wrote bad checks or robbed banks to put food on their families table and then asked to not be convicted.

There is a right and wrong way to do everything!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:45 pm 
Banned

When there is another amnesty for 20 million Mexicans here, and in La Porte, YOUR not going to do NOTHING! A person like you won't stand a chance with civil people like me who would waste your neo-con butt even with a harsh look. There should be Open Borders, and now that we are in control of the country, farmers like you are going to run and hide......hell, you might even go back to YOUR real home, ole Europe! So don't even try to scare us Demos.........we LOVE our weapons too, fart!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:47 pm 
Banned

When there is another amnesty for 20 million Mexicans here, and in La Porte, YOUR not going to do NOTHING! A person like you won't stand a chance with civil people like me who would waste your neo-con butt even with a harsh look. There should be Open Borders, and now that we are in control of the country, farmers like you are going to run and hide......hell, you might even go back to YOUR real home, ole Europe! So don't even try to scare us Demos.........we LOVE our weapons too, fart! And a person of your persuasion~~don't even come to EC or the Hammond/Gary area, as a matter of fact, the whole LC area, Dominguez will throw your butt in the LC jail, and THEN talk your crap there, Tojo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:54 pm 

and who is Dominguez?

LOL! what would I be thrown in jail for?

Where do you get farmer...? I am a former business owner of a computer/telecommunications company in Merriville... that I built from scratch in La Porte 8 years ago and I will be starting to attend school for a juris doc. degree soon.

Now open borders are fine... I accually agree that every American has the right to come and go as they please but when you just invade a country and ignore their laws you then have a problem.

If Americans must abide by Mexican law when we are in Mexico then Mexicans must abide by United States law while in the United States.

If Americans crossed the border illegally and got caught they whould be charged with two crimes entering illegally and staying in the country illegally.

Oh yah btw I'm not a Neo-Con either! I'm an Independent with an Independent mind. Call me a fence setter if you want but the fact remains that I am a Conservitive Libertarian. I am so sorry that I cant be brainwashed like you into believeing in party bosses and all the bs and corruption that happen in political parties.

Go back to your NWI Times board and take your Republicrat views with you if you cant handle hearing other peoples views along side yours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:34 am 
Banned

I didn't need your Bio.....but the radical, extremists views you have exposed lead me to make some conclusions about you. Roger Dominguez is the Lake County sheriff, which you should know since you have worked in CP. As for the Mexicans who wish to come here by crossing that little ole Rio Grande river, they have EVERY right under Heaven to come here without papers, because the SW part of ther US was stolen from them in 1848, after the American-Mexican War. And there's really nothing, folks like you can too about it. Nothing. This may suprise you, but only 3-4% of the Mexicans are here! Mexico is a 11th power nation in the world with 110 million population, and only 6 or so million are here in the US. MOST Mexicans don't want to come here anyways! Do the math, 6 or so million out of 110 million, and that's less than 5%! ANYWAYS, what's here will get amnesty, and that's because Bush really wanted it, and when Ms. Polesi grants it, Bush will be able to blame her! A real, Tricky dickie here!