Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: The Bike Path is Looking Great!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:34 am 

The Bike Path in St John is looking great!

It is paved even better than the street that runs alongside it! HA!

Post subject: Re: The Bike Path is Looking Great!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:50 am 

I haven't seen hide nor hair of it yet. Is it near completion? :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:22 pm 

Oh dear me. Now you are saying bike paths are much better than streets? Where are the priorities? :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:25 am 

Specifically, the path as it connects to the Grand Premier baseball park on White Oak.

Although not complete yet at this section, it is paved oh so nice, 3 inches of asphalt, very smooth.

The road itself, White Oak is a terrible mess. 93rd ave is a terrible mess. Notice all the spots along 93rd that flooded, especially by the Bramblewood Subdivision. Prairie West Park flooding, all over the area. Gee I wonder if they (town council) thought about drainage before they put in subdivisions. A nice big sewer pipe at the end of the street would have done wonders.

PS. What the hell is the town's radio station? Did they announce on it over the weekend, where there was flooding? That the school dist had shut down? This would be valuable information.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:51 am 

Gunslinger wrote:
Specifically, the path as it connects to the Grand Premier baseball park on White Oak.

Although not complete yet at this section, it is paved oh so nice, 3 inches of asphalt, very smooth.

The road itself, White Oak is a terrible mess. 93rd ave is a terrible mess. Notice all the spots along 93rd that flooded, especially by the Bramblewood Subdivision. Prairie West Park flooding, all over the area. Gee I wonder if they (town council) thought about drainage before they put in subdivisions. A nice big sewer pipe at the end of the street would have done wonders.

PS. What the hell is the town's radio station? Did they announce on it over the weekend, where there was flooding? That the school dist had shut down? This would be valuable information.

LMAO!!! Please tune in asap to 1670 am radio. A crack up! Did you know this as you will find out when you listen?...."The purpose of this radio station is to alert people to road closure's ect." No mention of road closure's or any emergency situation either. Just talk of the farmer's market and BOO the Haunted House event and when leaf and twig pickup is. We have been saying on the old boards for years what a waste of money this station is. There's your proof gunslinger. But hurry up and tune in because the Citizen's Party always tune's into the boards and will do their best to correct the radio station broadcast asap! Well, at least their listening in some ways but not other's. LMAO! We had to tell them to update that station last year as it was well past Christmas and they were saying that the kids can still see Santa!! They fixed it shortly after. I bet that nut case St.John Pride the liar will be on these boards shortly or one of her cronies to start arguing with us soon. Ahh...the new rebel base...northwestindiana....boards...with no censor ship or politicico's running the boards. :smt006

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:02 am 

Thanks comedian, I will tune in ASAP, speaking of the BOO party, maybe they can use some of those left over gifts from the Summer Fest for the kids huh?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:30 pm 

There's left over gifts from the summer fest is there? Just kidding, pretty sure they returned them to Wal Mart...LOL. :shock: If not then they should just keep them for next year's fest. With the cost of things going up it could probably save them a few bucks . Unless they returned them all. To nice of prizes to be giving away at the Halloween bash. Bikes, camping gear ect. I've got spies everywhere...LMAO and ROFL too! I crack up at the people I know out here. Such a small world.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :smt006