Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: If I Ruled The Forum
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:57 am 

i would rule with the advise of many advisors Dwight and Expresso66 would sit to my left and dictate social affairs and my other side would sit Arclight who shall advise me of everything else because Dwight Expresso66 and Arclight are the most credible on the entire forum and they would be called my DEA

Post subject: Your Highness.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:07 am 
Banned

Thank-you, Your Highness! Iam honored by such wisdom, and vision! BTW, Freetime just got bumped off at the WJOB blog for abusive posts! NEVER ENDS.....Hmmmmm?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:41 am 

LIar! Anyone can go there and see I have decided to quit posting there so I don't have to take any of your abuse without being able to respond in kind. We were BOTH threatened with banishment. Read the blog entries from the bottom of the page up , and see who attacked who for no reason. Now you have it all to yourself. It is MY CHOICE.
but I DO HOPE that you do get grounded soon and lose your computer privliges again in the near future. . :twisted:

http://www.wjobcalpress.com/1bloglistin ... 107.112113

Last edited by freetime on Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:14 pm 

Mao, while I may despise commies on principle, I do respect the fact that you own up to what happened, even though you had no clue it would result in the board being taken down.

I have to say, I was suprised to see your name in the article in the Times and I had to laugh when you found out about on this board. However, I'm glad you make fun of yourself about this since some take this much more seriously than it should be. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:15 pm 

Amy Wigs wrote:
Mao, while I may despise commies on principle, I do respect the fact that you own up to what happened, even though you had no clue it would result in the board being taken down.

I have to say, I was suprised to see your name in the article in the Times and I had to laugh when you found out about on this board. However, I'm glad you make fun of yourself about this since some take this much more seriously than it should be. :D

Yes, he/she has been a very good sport.

Post subject: Re: Your Highness.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:13 am 

expresso66 wrote:
Thank-you, Your Highness! Iam honored by such wisdom, and vision! BTW, Freetime just got bumped off at the WJOB blog for abusive posts! NEVER ENDS.....Hmmmmm?
Just remembet that I am Highness and you are Beneathness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:41 am 
Banned

Thy will be done, as in the ground as in your mind, my Master.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:42 am 

freetime wrote:
LIar! Anyone can go there and see I have decided to quit posting there so I don't have to take any of your abuse without being able to respond in kind. We were BOTH threatened with banishment. Read the blog entries from the bottom of the page up , and see who attacked who for no reason. Now you have it all to yourself. It is MY CHOICE.
but I DO HOPE that you do get grounded soon and lose your computer privliges again in the near future. . :twisted:

Well, you were banned right before they shut it down. Coincidence? Maybe maybe not. But he laid a trap for you and you walked right into it. You didn't see mirage fall for the bait, but you did hook line and sinker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:56 am 

You, like no one else here, do not know why the TImes shut down the board. You have no idea why I was banned either, or the timing relative tio the bioard shutdown. I know I NEVER Posted such scurrilous things as I read the day of the shutdown. Think what you want, just don't LIE about me the way expresso66 did. His lie was on another forum and told completely out of the blue , and has forced me to stop posting there to keep the peace. I have no idea of who expresso66 is, or why he wants to lie about me. I don't know who you are either but I know I've never gone out of my way to have anything to do with you. Actually, I usually try to avoid you except wheen you make a direct attack on me like your post above. If you are going to talk about my being banned on the Times forum and claim that was a cause of the Times shutdown, , I assume you have saved the post that I wrote or memorized it, or at least know its timing relative to the shutdown, so you can prove what you are saying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:07 am 

I have no idea of who expresso66 is, or why he wants to lie about me.

I dropped a pretty big hint whom I believe he is and apparently I'm not wrong. ;)

As for the 2nd part, maybe the answer to the 1st part is a clue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:11 am 

First of all, you said he was a liar, but the truth is you were banned. Second, exactly where in my post did I say you were the reason the board was shut down? I simply stated that it could or could not be a coincidence that you were banned right before the board was shut down. The times said they shut it down due to abusive postings, you did get banned correct? What are the reasons one gets banned from the board? Oh, that's right one of them happens to be abusive postings. Now I can speak to what Mao have posted because I have not read much of his stuff. Expresso was way off when he called out mirage, who for the most part always has something intelligent to say. But he was right on when he posted you were part of the problem, your hatred for the mayor and the city of Hammond makes you post things that simply anger other posters. You seem to twist every thing that goes on in the city into a negative slant about the mayor. The mayor could give everyone in the city $10,000 dollars out of his pocket and you would complain the money had lint on it. Now I don't live in Hammond anymore and I could really give a s*** who the mayor is or what he is doing, but you like to post bullshit and I like to call you on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:13 am 

jjwasz wrote:
freetime wrote:

Well, you were banned right before they shut it down. Coincidence? Maybe maybe not. But he laid a trap for you and you walked right into it. You didn't see mirage fall for the bait, but you did hook line and sinker.
Untrue! MY banishment was OVER October 21. THe Times forum shut down in Mid-November.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:19 am 

freetime wrote:
jjwasz wrote:
freetime wrote:

Untrue! MY banishment was OVER October 21. THe Times forum shut down in Mid-November.

Well thats a matter so semantics, you might see it as a long time others might find that a short period of time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:32 am 

Like I said, you don't know WHEN I got banned or WHAT I said that caused it, and you don't have any example of any BS I ever posted about the mayor, so you have just decided to pick on me because YOU don't like what I say. That's really bogus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:22 am 

No, I decided to pick on you because it is fun.