Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: WHO WILL GO TO JAIL THIS TIME?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:27 pm 

They are planning the route for the new Illiana expressway in south county. What is happening is exactly the same thing that happened when they built the tollway. They changed the location at the very last minute after many politicians and people with clout were forced to sell their property
for the new route. Now that sentence is a complete joke. A few oldtimers will remmeber who went to jail. We had Lawyers a mayor a procecutor and a few business people that benfited from the scam. They came up with several routes and when homeowners next to the planned tollway got scared of noise and what have you, the tollway would produce, they sold at rock bottom prices to get out of the area fast. Well who do you think bought those homes at bargain prices? The guys that went to jail and a few higher up's that never got caught that are walking the streets today and to some are leading and outstanding residents of Lake County. After they bought these homes, the tollroad route was changed to include their property. They sold the homes for 50 times more than they paid for them and in some cases even more. At presnt they can't decide where this new expressway will be located. I see the same patern forming. I know for sure, the Illinois crew is buying property over there. They won't admit it, but they know the route. They will have these so called conferences and meetings to plan the route, but they won't mean a thing. For those leading citizens over here in Indiana that escaped jail. I know who you are and you know I have the facts. So don't try that scam again.