Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:02 am 
Banned

Two cups of sh*t pm'ing a third cup of sh*t! What's this world coming to anyhow? Anyways, I'm sure WL will go on causing trouble at Pizza places! Most morons do!~~ :lol: PSS~I want to thank all those who pm'ed me about the antics URRigth & NWIH; believe me, I KNOW!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:58 pm 

I doubt anyone has pmed you about me, since I discuss issues, not dumb, irrelevant topics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:29 pm 
Banned

Sure............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:09 pm 
Banned

First of all, Whiting Liberal did not get in a fight with Capri pizza and you are misinterpreting a topic from YEARS ago in my head.

She simply stated they did not get the order they requested, and in order to do so, was told by the owner to return 'USED" chicken, and I would have done what she did...why throw the crap out when they got the order wrong.

She was not in there, as you stipulate, fighting the owner or anyone. If I were her, I would have a freakin' lawsuit on you, claiming crap that has no revelance as to what she was posting...

Which shows your lack of intelligence, socialization, lack of understanding facts. I am emailing the administrator to overlook this thread and remove it. If you knew her like I did without meeting her, which I have NEVER met her...if you had common sense, your posts make NO sense except to garner attention to yourself, using WL as an excuse.

Bottom line is..no one is safe posting a "happ-hazard" experience on this board, without you remarking you don't live in E.C., live in Crown Point, don't live in Crown Point, yet you take delight in demeaning people.

Guess what...the day will come soon when I will call attention to your threads in a lump sum, and you will be limited or banned. You need to grow up. Big times. I don't want to hear your response: d*****-bag, Urinal, :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :twisted:

I will call attention right now to the administrator about how you are carrying on a thread and putting it out in distortion, and antagonizing WL. She's done nothing to you....I am copying and pasting this and your response above.

Somehow, someday, you will get the drift on this board and be banned (without our explanation.) Just copy and past into the administrators' section and he / she can see what you do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:30 pm 
Banned

Say what? Que?~~ :smt015