Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Capri Pizza Whiting-Robertsdale area
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:17 pm 

We ordered 30 buffalo wings from them tonight.....

My daughter picked up the order....when she got home....we had 30 pieces of chicken.....

So I called.....the girl told me that if we brought the chicken back we could get our buffalo wings.....I asked her....Why would you want the chicken back...we have already opened it.....she said the only way they would give me my correct order is if I brought back the old chicken.
I asked her if they intended on re-selling the old chicken and she said no that they were just going to throw it away.....

I then asked to talk to the manager.....a man came on the phone and identified himself as the "owner" of the restaurant.....he had an immediate attitude from the beginning...and proceeded to tell me that I had to return the chicken if I wanted to get my correct order.
I asked him why in the world would he want me to return chicken that we had already unwrapped and touched? Was he going to re-sell it?

He told me the driver may have some....and the remaining chicken would be thrown away. I asked him why would he want to throw away perfectly good chicken....why wouldn't he just let us have it???? Why throw it away??? This doesn't make sense to me!! His reply...."YOU"RE NOT GONNA GET FREE CHICKEN!!!"

I told him I didn't ask for free chicken ....I asked for Buffalo wings.......which I didn't get....
After going around and around with this bozo.....I told him I would just keep the chicken I had and that he could shove his wings up his ass... :D

His reply to me... "F*ck You you f*cking c*nt"....

Yes the OWNER of Capri pizza called me a f*cking c*nt....

Now I don't own a restaurant but I'm pretty sure that is not the way you want to deal with a disgruntled customer. Calling someone a c*nt is NEVER good business!!

Bottom line is...the a$$hole was definitely going to re-sell that chicken in his nasty restaurant......why would he want it back????
Calling a woman a "f*cking c*nt is certainly not the way to win customers :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:51 pm 
Banned

I agree Whiting Lib..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:03 am 

-I hate that :"C" word! I'll never go tio CApri after your story! I had an unpleasant r experience at a busibess tonight too, but not nearly as bad as yours. IT did tick me off though.
I took a handful of change out of the bottom of my purse, which was getting too heavy to lug around. I stopped at Wally's Smoke Shop ((THe old Clark STation) at Hohman and Gostlin and intended to buy a pack of cigarettes for a little more than $2 with my change. THe clerk informed me he didn;t meed any change and would not accepit it as payment. It WAS NOt pennies. It doesn't seem legal to me to refuse a reasonable amount of legal temder in payment, but he advised me to take it to the bank. Not very likely at 9 PM. Needless to say, i wont be trading there any more, not that the guy cares as the place is always packed with Illinois folks looking for bargains. it just makes me mad. I hope you wion't give these lousy, rude businesses your money either.

Last edited by freetime on Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:10 am 

I've heard alot of complaints about Capris. I say boycott them. They are a neighborhood business. You know the old saying. Don't s--t in your own back yard. I think they just did. Robertsdale, Whiting and North Hammond should send a strong message to them. If they lose enough business they will get the hint. Maybe sell out to someone that cares about our community.

Post subject: WOW!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:50 am 
Banned

WOW! These bad experiences are unfortunate. However, I always get treated nicely when I go out to a bizness. For example, last evening I went to STAPLES office in Munster. I was gonna make copies on the copier, and because there is a new system of making 1 to 2 sided copies, the employee there, practically took my hand and walked me through the whole procedure. Then, I went to Van Tills and the cashiers there are always friendly with me, and we always joke together. Then I went to Circuit City earlier to see some DVD units, the type that copy fron VHS, and the young lady was SO pleasant with me, and explain everything. Well, I could go on and on, MOST of the places where I buy take-out food, like Verona's Pizza In Hammond, on Calumet, by Chicago Ave., are always friendly, and they know my voice when I call-in orders, and they know what I want in the way of pizza. Some places DO rubb me wrong, but not many. So good luck girls in your next shopping adventure! Get ready for X-mas!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:36 am 

Deadwood2 wrote:
I've heard alot of complaints about Capris. I say boycott them. They are a neighborhood business. You know the old saying. Don't s--t in your own back yard. I think they just did. Robertsdale, Whiting and North Hammond should send a strong message to them. If they lose enough business they will get the hint. Maybe sell out to someone that cares about our community.

Exactly!!

We've ordered from them a lot in the past....but NO MORE :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:55 pm 

Hey Lib! Good to see you're your old self again :D ...which means, I'm sure you can think of some way to preserve this "one" (hint hint)...it would be like canned green tomatas or something else premature :twisted:

I still have a box of jars and lids down in the dungeon...whoops, I mean cellar :twisted:

Have you found Kerri yet?

We're gonna need her help... :evil5:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:35 pm 

(The Real) Tony Bananas wrote:
Hey Lib! Good to see you're your old self again :D ...which means, I'm sure you can think of some way to preserve this "one" (hint hint)...it would be like canned green tomatas or something else premature :twisted:

I still have a box of jars and lids down in the dungeon...whoops, I mean cellar :twisted:

Have you found Kerri yet?

We're gonna need her help... :evil5:

We definitely need kerri....she has the cauldron....
Where is she anyway....I could use a drinkie poo :smt030

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:52 pm 

Talked to some people today about Capris. From what i've heard Libs story isn't the only one about their inconsiderate behavior and outlandish remarks towards women. The same guy was mentioned twice to me. Someone thinking that low of women to call them the C word is full of dangerous hatred. He could lash out in other ways. Ladies be carefull with this guy.
On another note one of my friends also told me what a rip off CarX is. I heard that one many times before. These businesses are making a living in our neighborhoods but yet they will rip us off and treat us like third class citizens. They should be reminded where their money comes from. BOYCOTT!!!

Any others on the CITIZEN HIT LIST?

Hit List:
Capris Pizza
CarX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:19 am 

Deadwood2 wrote:
Talked to some people today about Capris. From what i've heard Libs story isn't the only one about their inconsiderate behavior and outlandish remarks towards women. The same guy was mentioned twice to me. Someone thinking that low of women to call them the C word is full of dangerous hatred. He could lash out in other ways. Ladies be carefull with this guy.
On another note one of my friends also told me what a rip off CarX is. I heard that one many times before. These businesses are making a living in our neighborhoods but yet they will rip us off and treat us like third class citizens. They should be reminded where their money comes from. BOYCOTT!!!

Any others on the CITIZEN HIT LIST?

Hit List:
Capris Pizza
CarX

How about the Times for deleting all the old posts with it's new board?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:51 am 

I still owe you a pizza...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:03 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
I still owe you a pizza...

That's right Moby....I haven't forgotten...
Just please....not Capri! :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:23 am 

There's a guy who has some seriously deep rooted emotional problems...

I wonder if he talks to his Mother that way...

What a loser...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:46 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
There's a guy who has some seriously deep rooted emotional problems...

I wonder if he talks to his Mother that way...

What a loser...

And I wonder if he kisses his mother with that filthy mouth :x ...YUCK!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:45 pm 
Banned

I went there, and the people were just great! I'm going back again, to get me a bigger PIZZA!