Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: RADIO RITAS..............losers! I had hoped that WJOB
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:45 am 
Banned

would be better having new programs on, however, this was not to be. The programs on now, are light and silly, and after a few months of listening to them, they're not much. We DO NEED local radio talk shows so I can expresso my brillance on the air.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:06 pm 

I am writing to express my concerns about Expresso66 and, more specifically, his ideologies regarding licentious yobbos. Let me cut to the chase: Expresso66 is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, he frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior, such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to attack the critical realism and impassive objectivity that are the central epistemological foundations of the scientific worldview. You shouldn't let him intimidate you. You shouldn't let him push you around. We're the ones who are right, not Expresso66.

Expresso66's crotchets are foul-mouthed but reflective of the localized normative attitudes among snarky, stinking good-for-nothings, and that's one reason why I'm writing this letter. If antinomianism were an Olympic sport, Expresso66 would clinch the gold medal. Some reputed -- as opposed to reputable -- members of his club quite adamantly contend that we should derive moral guidance from Expresso66's glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented bromides. I find it rather astonishing that anyone could believe such a thing, but then again, what Expresso66 is doing is not an innocent, recreational sort of thing. It is a criminal activity, it is an immoral activity, it is a socially destructive activity, and it is a profoundly contumelious activity. In order to maintain harmony with my conscience I must strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation. With this central point cleared up, the rest of Expresso66's arguments are rendered moot, as he labels anyone he doesn't like as "careless". That might well be a better description of Expresso66. Of all of his exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "A richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem." I don't know where he came up with this, but his statement is dead wrong.

Expresso66 contends that he can scare us by using big words like "phytopaleontological". Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? Expresso66, do you feel no shame for what you've done? Anyone who has spent much time wading through the pious, obscurantist, jargon-filled cant that now passes for "advanced" thought in the humanities already knows that he throws a temper tantrum every time I suggest that thought should precede any attempt at intellectual writing. What may be news, however, is that as far as Expresso66's wanton outbursts are concerned, I will not capitulate today, tomorrow, or ever. Let me recap that for you, because it really is extraordinarily important: We stand to lose far more than we'll ever gain if we don't stand uncompromised in a world that's on the brink of Expresso66-induced disaster. In view of that, it is not surprising that it is hardly surprising that Expresso66 wants to mold your mind and have you see the world not as it is, but as he wants you to see it. After all, this is the same appalling vulgarian whose primitive prattle informed us that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs. If Expresso66 is going to talk about higher standards, then he needs to live by those higher standards.

Try as I may, I can't understand why Expresso66 would want to silence any criticism of the brainwashing and double standards that he has increasingly been practicing. I suspect that this phenomenon seems commonplace in our disintegrating society, even though that presupposes a dialectical intertwinement to which a callow turn of mind is impervious. Oddly enough, his editorials must not go unchallenged. Stranger still, the space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which he has tried to promote revisionism's traits as normative values to be embraced.

Also let me say that Expresso66's assertions are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause. I want to keep this brief: If you don't think that the popularity of Expresso66's revenge fantasies among domineering bludgers is a harbinger of savage things to come, then you've missed the whole point of this letter. As one commentator put it, Expresso66 wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving him lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a well, because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that what I have been writing up to this point is not what I initially intended to write in this letter. Instead, I decided it would be far more productive to tell you that Expresso66 has been trying hard to protect what has become a lucrative racket for him. Unfortunately, that lucrative racket has a hard-to-overlook consequence: it will usher in the beginning of an imprudent new era of colonialism by next weekend. That reminds me: Expresso66 is firmly convinced that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty. His belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that Expresso66 has never satisfactorily proved his assertion that he should produce precisely the alienation and conflict needed to renege on an incredibly large number of promises because "it's the right thing to do". He has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, "Because I said so." We must serve on the side of Truth. We must change the world for the better. And we must clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in Expresso66's rodomontades. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:00 pm 

Great soliloquy, but he will not understand!

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:45 pm 
Banned

As I stated folks, Dee light IS NOT writing that garbage. It's nonesense from the beginning to the end! LOL! Your SO easy!~~~~~ :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:59 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
As I stated folks, Dee light IS NOT writing that garbage. It's nonesense from the beginning to the end! LOL! Your SO easy!~~~~~ :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:04 pm 
Banned

So has yours!~~~~~ :lol: OFF TOPIC, REPORTED!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:35 pm 
Banned

That was a fake piece of writing that DD Ho nor Mary Lou Ho knew what they were doing.