Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:42 pm 
Banned

YES, I MUST; the things she says, and the others say here, are nasty to Mexicans to read. So, I'm giving them their own medicine..................11 fold! And that's justice!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:06 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:
YES, I MUST; the things she says, and the others say here, are nasty to Mexicans to read. So, I'm giving them their own medicine..................11 fold! And that's justice!

Mexican(s) can read? :P Is that why they set the ATM/DEBIT/CREDIT machines at the check-outs at Wal-Mart on 169th to Spanish, so I as an English-Speaking American, had to ask a SPANISH clerk to tell me what it was saying?

It would not convert to English, as many times as I punched it to convert to English.

So, to hell with Wal-Mart on 169th. Never will go back there again. Start taking pesos there, if you want to shop cheap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:46 pm 
Banned

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:38 pm 

freetime wrote:
Must you say that? As a female, I find it nasty and eexist. :twisted:

Once again thank you freetime. With you on board we can make this a quality forum again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:40 pm 
Banned

With you OFF the board, it will instantly become a good forum. Just look at all of your nasty, hateful remarks, and you THINK your good for this forum? No way, Jose!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:33 pm 
Banned

Weekend time folks, report any UFOs you see this weekend to me, and then I'll pass your UFO report to the proper authority. GOOD LUCK!~~~~ :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:26 pm 
Banned

Did anyone see a UFO this weekend? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:10 pm 
Banned

Yes, on page one, POOP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:51 am 
Banned

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:19 pm 
Banned

I just wish for once, you would realize any UFO is you. YOU. Period. Pray to your Mexican mom of all mom's you are correct.

Judging the history: you believe what you don't see. 8) Or, DID NOT SEE. It's folklore, just as much as the image on the trees, the underpass, you Mexican's believe anything except the legal way: Proper channels to HEAVEN.

Just as in the U.S., you guys think you have a short-cut to heaven.

I just put an ILLEGAL behind bars for zipping his pants up, after watching his 3 year old grand-daughter. He (the offender) is illegal, lives with his mom and daddy and is on DISABILITY. Yeah, he's disabled - illegally disabled and a sexual offender. Didn't take much to prove that, besides being an alcholic, receiving over a grand a month working seven years - by a company that covered his illegal status, and went on to molest his 3 year old grand-daughter...Only he didn't get away with it....the three year old could talk....mama just walked in the door and caught the freakin' a-hole. Those things are NOT normal. Take it to Mexico and up with your rear-ended government. If you think molestation is normal = get the hell out of our country. I'm ahead of you on this one. Big TIMES! You molest, your are gone! I just found out the statistics of you SOB's molesting your own family, thinking it's the norm.

No wonder you are gay, or think you are with a SMILING FACE. Ain't done with you, Bastard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:45 pm 
Banned

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:59 pm 
Banned

Has anyone seen a UFO lately?Does anyone have the latest UFO mag?~~~ :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:23 pm 
Banned

freetime wrote:
Must you say that? As a female, I find it nasty and eexist. :twisted:

That was in November; this is February 2008. You said worse things than a one-liner out of a prostitute's mouth - ten times over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:29 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:

Illegal Mexicans throw fifteen matresses in a living room/dining room, try to sell illegal s*** they bring in the country. Get thrown out by their own Mexican landlord for fighting with the blacks next door. One house gets repossessed. The other, I lived in for 8 years, had flowers, up to date, beautiful hardwood floors.

Guess what? Their own brother, a Mexican landlord threw them all out, put a "For Sale" sign up. It looks deplorable. My bet, he'll loose the house he bought in 2004, because the neighborhood is riddled with illegals that don't pay their rent.

My landlady has to be rolling over in her grave, wanting to make sure it was always clean, the yard got watered, I bought, paid, and planted the flowers. After those illegals moved in, the blacks and they threw garbage in each other's back yards.

Go home. Just go home where that's acceptable. Those two homes will be BOTH in foreclosure by this year. One was....mine, where I live, will be this year. The stupid Mexicans can't even rent out to strangers after their own relatives crapped on them.

That was Hegewisch....poor Sam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:20 pm 
Banned

You done, d***** bag? Now put your head back into the toliet, and start eating.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next