PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:34 pm 
Banned

Big deal; it's Gary indiana!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:18 am 
Banned

NWIHoosier wrote:
Obama won the Mississippi primary.

Do you think it was because of the majority of "you know," or the fact that they voted on issues?

I suspect "ya know" as the reason. Ya know? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:22 am 
Banned

Well, Pennsylvania is up next. Let's make fun predictions.

I say Hillary will sweep the votes/delegates in that state. Gee, if only they'd quit the bickering and focus on how they intend to change things...not "We will do this or that," instead of explaining HOW they intend to do "this or that."

Just watch McCain win this...because of the nit-picking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:42 pm 

UrRight wrote:
NWIHoosier wrote:
Obama won the Mississippi primary.

Do you think it was because of the majority of "you know," or the fact that they voted on issues?

I suspect "ya know" as the reason. Ya know? :P

Yes, that is undoubtedly the reason why; however, I'd rather see Obama become president than Hillary. I personally can't stand her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:47 pm 
Banned

You have real "issues" then, NWIH.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:45 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:
You have real "issues" then, NWIH.

So do you in your reply to Geromino and the people (blacks) crapping on their floors and eating it. I really did report you and told the administrator (showing your quote), that this is the reason people do not post here, to admonish you on the board...eliminate you cuz you are a disgusting excuse for a human being. We'll see what happens.

I hope Obamba wins and kicks you illegals right smack back where you belong...you are disgusting. No one that works for the government would go on-line and express what you did to Geromino.

You are scum, and I told the administrator to get rid of you, or publicily announce that you are being admonished in the open on this forum.

You owe Geromino a damn apology and every person of color. You are one sick, illiterate idiot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:49 pm 
Banned

Geromino....I apologize for this idiot for what he said to you and copied it, and sent it to the administrator. He undoubtedly will be admonished or banned. I explained to the administrator, this is one reason no one comes here from NWITimes forum...that he is unbearable, and disgusting.

Once copy of that quote about blacks doing you know, and eating it....will be enough to get him banned.

Again, I apologize that he talked that badly about you. He is really a sick alien. Not a human being, an out of space, idiot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:15 pm 
Banned

Look at this circus folks, one nut case RACIST(guess who?) apologizes to another RACIST(guess who?)! LOL! :lol: URRight, you should be apologizing to all the Mexicans you have hated and slandered in all of your posts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:23 am 
Banned

For your information, a person who told me that human waste was used to fertilize crops in Mexico, came from Mexico. This fact was also verified from others who came from Mexico...but are legals.

It is the illegals from any country, especially from Mexico that I do not like. Others who enter, pay big money, stand in line, learn English and get sworn in as a citizen after all requirements are met.

Lastly, your references to no only my father, but all vets and current soldiers was the most downgrading remarks anyone could ever make, that proved you are a traitor.

And, your lack of respect for anyone's opinion on this board shows through...by your references to a cup of shitz, smileys, or hijacking every thread, roaming off topic.

If don't care if you made that remark to Geromino or me, or another poster...it was abusive, sick and a fine example of what kind of person you are. That was the sickest post you ever made. I made sure it was copied and forwarded to the administrator. Maybe now they will start paying attention as to why no one wants to post over here - no one wants to deal with you. You got banned at NWI for the same reasons you continue to post about here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:59 pm 
Banned

You done? Put the plug back in your mouth.