Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: What Is It Called By Any Other Name?
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:24 am 

Is it possible for a news paper to pimp and elected representative? Of the three largest city mayors for this area why is Rudy Clay picture in the papers more than McDermott or Pabey, where is the equal coverage? When was the last time there was a picture of either of the East Chicago or Hammond Mayors in one of the local papers?

Post subject: Re: What Is It Called By Any Other Name?
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:09 am 
Banned

You know what? Last Thursday's Chicago Tribune showed a picture of Pork-shop Beard Rudy on the phone and they didn't report very highly of him.

They said Lake County is known for corruption. What disturbs me even more, is the fact that more than 2 comments were made in the Quickly column, in the Post-Trib that Gary Poll Workers did not demand or ask the voters for the Voter I.D., which I have quickly emailed to the two columnists at the Chicago Tribune to please investigative this matter.

This is against the Federal law that was required. Obviously, Clay thinks he's God, and doesn't have to abide by the law. Or is he a PIMP from Gary, posing as a "mayor?" In my book, those votes should not count at all in Gary, IN and I am contacting every federal agency I can to report this. This is absurd.

I think that city ought to be wiped off the map. It's nothing but a burden to other taxpayers. They steal from their own, they lie, they spend money they on things not not intended for, and he is not qualified to represent the best interests of his city. He's an outright CROOK! He knows it, we know it, they all know it. He has no speaking skills whatsoever.

That means he has cow brains. :twisted:

Post subject: Re: What Is It Called By Any Other Name?
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:19 pm 

I agree with most of what was stated but, is Rudy being “pimped” by the local papers? Where is the coverage of McDermott or Pabey? As for IDs, Nun’s were not allowed to vote because they could get ID in time due to required documentation and they did not receive a provisional ballot. The person manning the register list knew all of them personally.