It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: BUT WE NEED NEW SCHOOLS - Take away the plastic, you thieves
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:52 am 
Banned

http://www.nwitimes.com/articles/2008/0 ... 003a9b.txt

Post subject: Re: BUT WE NEED NEW SCHOOLS - Take away the plastic, you thieves
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:26 pm 

They need a raise so they won't have to steal.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:32 pm 
Banned

Geromino...they make damn good money..you can give them a million a year, and they would pizz it away. Gary was the worse - $50.00 "tours" of New York...??? I bet if you took away the plastic, they'd eat at Applebee's.

Or, McDonald's. Shame on all of them in every corner - even in Illinois. They are all crooked politicians in disquise. They complain about the conditions of the schools, but boy, they gotta just attend those meetings!

I'm talking about all the school districts from California to New York. They all cry about no school supplies, etc., yet, they allow themselves the best when it comes to getting away and "discussing things without interruption."

My azz.

If they made the parents pay tuition like we had to for Catholic school, you bet your sweet bippy those school districts would all go to hell. They make money off the state by depriving our children for their own personal gain. This world is nuts. No, the US is. Sorry if I skip a key, the keyboard is sticking...for some reason.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:37 pm 
Banned

Second thought, with all the technology out there, where they can set up conferences through the computer, why is there a need to fly to Vegas, California or New York. I don't buy that shitz.

I love how they may expel a kid for living with Auntie to attend a better school, but they give a slap on the hand for anyone stealing money from the district, or having sex in the office. Now, that gripes my butt.

What they should do is, get rid of the money going to the schools from property taxes, set up the schools like they do in China (make education a priority), and allow the children's parents to pay as they go, as they do with the Catholic schools.

Today, you can't get a good education unless you enroll in Catholic schools or live in privilege areas. All the states should put all the school money in one big pot and divide it up between every school so every child "is not left behind." Stop with the political crap.

Rev. Meeks, I'll say, is a strong advocate of fair funding....I do have to give him credit for attempting to run for govenor in Illinois. A back-room deal was cut between him and the crook, Blago, that if Meeks dropped out, Blago would reform the school system. He (Meeks) is a real advocate when it comes to fair distribution of funds...and he got slighted by Blago after the deal.

When he threatened to take the kids to New Tier, it would be the best thing ever to make a point. The City of Chicago school system will be short on funding, but at least he would draw attention to the problem. All kids have a right to enjoy the same type of school the privilege get. Inbalanced funding is a crime to our kids, black, yellow, red or white.

Unless they get that education, you, me, everyone will end up spending the money anyway for welfare, section 8 and medical.

What's cheaper? Invest now, get the parents involved and give them quality schools, or just don't give a damn and then wonder why these kids end up on welfare with babies, robbers, gang-bangers.

It's cheaper to give that money to better the children now, prepare them for the future, than wind up paying more later on, down the road for welfare, and/or prison.