Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Lake County Democrats - Lakeshore Focus Tonight
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:59 pm 

I was watching Lakeshore Focus tonight. They had Governor Daniels on. But that isn't what interested me. After the interview was done the host had a commentary about Lake County Democrats that have been convicted of wrongdoings, he said there has been a total of 25 with more to come and currently more investigations being done. He also said what is it gonna take for the voters in Lake County to stop voting locally for democrats 30 convictions. He said we need to wake up and stop putting these democrats in office locally. Statewise and federal, he said go with what you feel is right, but not locally.

Post subject: Re: Lake County Democrats - Lakeshore Focus Tonight
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:10 am 

mrbsmom wrote:
what is it gonna take for the voters in Lake County to stop voting locally for democrats 30 convictions.

Simply have the Republicans start handing out entitlements and gub'mint jahbs like candy, section 8 housing for everyone, absolutely no immigration enforcement whatsoever, turn a few tricks with union officials and then vote yourself a car, free gas and a huge salary and benefit package for the entire family and then take a great huge dump on the taxpayers

The republicans do that and they'd be off to a great start!

WHY these idiot voters repeat this nonsense over and over is anyones guess.....Gary has a lot to do with the downfall of this county...get rid of it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:18 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
Gary has a lot to do with the downfall of this county

I like the part where they actually elected Rudy Clay as mayor and now they can't imagine why the city is completely broke and going to hell in a hand basket.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:01 pm 

Mr. Arc...I just am curious and seek your opinion: What (in your personal) opinion do you imagine or think the demise of Gary as it is now, will be in the unforeseable future, in your words?

I do respect your opinion and by the way, enjoy your Quickly quirps! My hub-cat laughs out loud when I read them to him.

We look forward to each new entry.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:39 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:
Gary has a lot to do with the downfall of this county

I like the part where they actually elected Rudy Clay as mayor and now they can't imagine why the city is completely broke and going to hell in a hand basket.

Especially how he likes to blame King for the problems of today, even though he left office 2 years ago.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:03 pm 

Sunnysideup! wrote:
Mr. Arc...I just am curious and seek your opinion: What (in your personal) opinion do you imagine or think the demise of Gary as it is now, will be in the unforeseable future, in your words?

I do respect your opinion and by the way, enjoy your Quickly quirps! My hub-cat laughs out loud when I read them to him.

We look forward to each new entry.

Just when I think it can't get any worse they prove me wrong again, now they're laying off police and firemen but Rudy keeps his Hummer.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:13 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Just when I think it can't get any worse they prove me wrong again, now they're laying off police and firemen but Rudy keeps his Hummer.

I'm sure that is only the tip of the iceberg.

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)