Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Lake County is already on CNN
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:30 pm 

D.L. Hughley Breaks the News already is reporting about voting irregularities in Lake County Indiana. He had it on tonight! Saturday the 1st of November. Yay for early voting! :smt006

Post subject: Re: Lake County is already on CNN
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:30 pm 

The best argument against one-party rule?
Lake County Indiana :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:04 pm 

Sadly, that is what we will still be stuck with here in the county after Nov. 4th. I already have bets placed on it.

Rudy will hold back the vote totals so if it looks like this state is swinging to the left, then he can say he is responsible for "Bringin' it home for Barack."

Anyone wanna take me up on that bet?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:43 pm 

According to the Post-Tribune yesterday, the Feds are finally snooping around as to why the council is spending so much money on their own interests.

All this is occuring because Mayor Clay wants to cut back on vital resources, such as fire and police.

As it turns out, the council has no regard as it stands to donate thousands of dollars to their "special" interests...using taxpayers' money.

'Tis a shame the Feds are finally too soon, too late.

To be on topic, Mayor Clay loves the spotlight, that is no news. The news is, he is now in the spotlight of the Federal Bureau of Investigations, from what I read.

Sooner or later, if you do bad, it will catch up with you. I think what goes around, has finally "come around" for Gary.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:11 pm 

perwinkle wrote:
According to the Post-Tribune yesterday, the Feds are finally snooping around as to why the council is spending so much money on their own interests.

All this is occuring because Mayor Clay wants to cut back on vital resources, such as fire and police.

As it turns out, the council has no regard as it stands to donate thousands of dollars to their "special" interests...using taxpayers' money.

'Tis a shame the Feds are finally too soon, too late.

To be on topic, Mayor Clay loves the spotlight, that is no news. The news is, he is now in the spotlight of the Federal Bureau of Investigations, from what I read.

Sooner or later, if you do bad, it will catch up with you. I think what goes around, has finally "come around" for Gary.

did you see the article in the Post Tribune where one group claimed they never got the money until the reporter showed them the proof then suddenly they remembered getting the money? that made me laugh