Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: New Thoughts on Local Cops
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:04 pm 

Yep, that's me got it all figured out as usual! Good luck to all three of you I hope your expectations of the police improve to your standards someday, but I wouldn't hold your breath! Time for me to get back to my family and hobbies, I’ll leave you pathetic people to your constant b!tching about what the government and its workers owe you. Be safe driving over the holidays and be sure to wear your seatbelt. I'd hate for you to have another reason to enhance your grudge with the police.

:sad2:

ps... Lois, stop bothering me I don't want any of your stinky rotten pie! :la: brushteeth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:35 am 

mike3775 wrote:
PP has always been like this Lois.

He is the typical arrogant cop who thinks he is better than everyone else

Even though not all cops are like that, PP is one of the 5% that think that way

Oh, I've dealt with this clown MANY times. He first got pissed at me when I pointed out that I spend more in shoes than he makes in a week chasing teenage girls at the Mall.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:45 am 

Proud Pig wrote:

Yep, that's me got it all figured out as usual! Good luck to all three of you I hope your expectations of the police improve to your standards someday, but I wouldn't hold your breath! Time for me to get back to my family and hobbies, I’ll leave you pathetic people to your constant b!tching about what the government and its workers owe you. Be safe driving over the holidays and be sure to wear your seatbelt. I'd hate for you to have another reason to enhance your grudge with the police.

:sad2:

ps... Lois, stop bothering me I don't want any of your stinky rotten pie! :la: brushteeth

I see you are using the typical bullying cop routine, better watch out, since we will make sure to try and nail you for any little thing since you insulted us

Yep, PP is the typical "I have power so I am going to abuse it" police officer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:58 pm 

I don't know, but, what can I say? Typical, maybe?
The Times wrote:
Harvey, county cops indicted in FBI drug sting

BY TIMES STAFF AND WIRE REPORTS
Tuesday, December 02, 2008

HARVEY | Fifteen south suburban law enforcement officers and two other men have been charged in an FBI undercover probe, and accused of providing armed security for large-scale drug deals, the U.S. Attorney's office announced Tuesday afternoon.

Of the 17 charged, 15 are sworn law enforcement officers, including 10 Cook County Sheriff's Office correctional officers, four Harvey police officers and a Chicago police officer.

The defendants are accused of accepting between $400 and $4,000 each on one or more occasions to serve as lookouts during a dozen different drug transactions of kilogram quantities of cocaine and heroin.

In two cases, the officers met planes arriving at a suburban airport believing they were piloted by drug runners, and guarded duffel bags of supposed narcotics as they were taken to drop-off points for collection by "dealers."

http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/ ... 358857.txt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:36 pm 

I bet they get the charges dropped to misdemeanors and the Police Unions fight to allow them to keep their jobs, when they all should be fired even if convicted of misdemeanors

I bet PP will come on here and say that they should not be convicted until the trial, but sorry police officers should be held to higher standards, since they enforce the laws that they willingly break at a moments notice to suit them

guess the pay for a police officer isn't great, if they have to take up second jobs as armed security for drug dealers, what bar bouncer not paying enough these days?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 pm 

Isn’t part of the Unions’ duty is to fights for its members. As for reduced charges aren’t these charges federal? On the Officers pay they knew what the job paid before accepting the position, right. And how many employees can work a second job based on their primary employment, due in part living above their earnings?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:53 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:55 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
Oh, I've dealt with this clown MANY times. He first got pissed at me when I pointed out that I spend more in shoes than he makes in a week chasing teenage girls at the Mall.