Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Negative Light
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:14 am 

Does the font color mean you’re seeing red or an excuse for not addressing the issue? I see you’re using God’s name as a crutch. As for Daniels help isn’t that why we have election, to be governed, if Daniels can’t mange the whole state, he is really mature. If he couldn’t or wouldn’t support fellow party members, he should have run as an independent. Should Lake County get the same consideration as Marion? As for whining another label, what voice or action have you ever taken that was not a cheerleader when others were silent, is that being what you call a cry baby or a handy label to avoid the issue? I find it interesting the alleged tough guys always have the mouth to get themselves in trouble but never the physical or mental ability to resolve a issue. Was "God" a cry baby, liberal or conservative? The headlines are a fact the news is covered differently as proven. The headlines are all from the same paper, why not carry the city or town first for all issues but that would not serve the intended purpose. And on selective prosecution no one was released. Glade you recognize that there is selective prosecution, even if ethical slurs help with the truth, but “FNs” come in all ethnicities but over time directed at a few, even when saying it don't known what they are.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:36 am 

The font color simply means that I am separating what I say from what you say.

I've addressed the issue with my own opinion, and others have agreed with me.

My God is not a crutch, He is my ROCK.

Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
But with many of them God was not pleased, for they were overthrown... -I Corinthian 10:1-5

Since your rock is not my Rock, I know who you follow. Unlike you, I respect and recognize authority. You are a failure because you are being 'overthrown', as God is not pleased in the absence of veneration from people like you. You have the same resources in this country as the rest of us, but, in your lack of proper respect, there is a gaping hole in your results. That is common sense. If you utilize something in the wrong way, your outcome will be erroneous.

Daniels shouldn't be expected to take care of every matter across the state. That is what local governments are supposed to do. It is rather imprudent for you to attack the governor when you still haven't corrected the issues at the local level. You are supposed to take care of things at the local level and get an honest representative to go to the governor. That is called rank and file.

What I have done in my life is apparently much different than what you have done. There is no comparison between someone like you and someone like me.

Understand this, God IS. God WAS is a futile statement.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God. -Hebrews 10:31

BTW, God is conservative.

Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. -Hebrews 13:8

God does not change, ever. That is a fact for you.

FN, well, you just completely let that get distorted as it passed through your thin skin. You can't read or spell correctly, and you want others to believe that you know more than educated people?

It is one thing to have a voice. It is another thing entirely to have a voice that speaks with knowledge. It is obvious that you have no reverence for authority at all. You believe like so many in this world right now. You think, in your ignorance, that you are right. I see how wrong you are and point it out to you. Once again, you've let your sensativity prevent you from seeing it as constructive criticism.

You, and people who think like you, deserve to be miserable.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:18 am 

FN out of one side of your mouth and God out of the other side, perfect example of a conservative christian a cult by any definition.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:47 am 

BTLs wrote:
FN out of one side of your mouth and God out of the other side, perfect example of a conservative christian a cult by any definition.

Guess what!

Nothing I say or do will ever change Who He is.

I am sure He understands that there is just no other way to communicate with the likes of you.

His Word has quite a bit to say about those who 'pisseth against the wall' and those who 'eat their own dung and drink their own piss'

I Samuel 25:22, 34; I Kings 14:10, 16:11, 21:21; II Kings 9:8

If the only fault He can find in my way of thinking is that I use some bad words, I am way ahead of you!