Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Bobby Cantrell needs your cards and letters!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:23 am 

We all remember the story about our dear good friend Bobby Cantrell. Cantrell’s friends in Lake County paid him handsomely with taxpayer’s money for his political skill ($220,000 plus). Once arrested his political friends turned their back on him, but I guess it should be expected. Lake County Democratic Chairman and Hammond's Mayor, Thomas McDermott has said he's a stand up guy and he's not gonna talk. This message implied McDermott was endorsing Cantrell's silence!

Cantrell really did a lot for a number of people, many now rather wealthy and others rising through the political-elected ranks. Those people should not turn the back on him in this time of need. So lets do a fund raiser for Bobbie. He needs an occasional cigar, chewing gum, pop or sandwich from the consession machines, some magizine subscriptions.

Others may wish to write Bobbie and give him words of encouragement. A special post card every now and then with an "I'm thinking of you!" or "See ya when you get out!" "Getting out Soon" or my favorite, "January 9th, 2015 is just around the corner!" The card doesn't have to be signed, and might just help keep his spirits up!

Maybe a subscription to the Hammond Times, to not only help the Times, but keep Bobby up to date on all the happenings in the political world here in Lake County, Hammond, Indiana.

He can be reached by writing to him @

ROBERT J CANTRELL
Inmate No.: 09199-027
FCI ASHLAND
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 6001
ASHLAND, KY 41105

Inmate locater link to Bobby:
http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSe ... &x=41&y=18

Pictures of his vacation spot:
http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/ash/index.jsp

Those of you who might want Bobby to continue his vigelience of silence can send money to him at:
http://www.bop.gov/inmate_programs/money.jsp

Yea, I know some may say this tinges on tasteless, but if you think about it, a lot of political operatives here in Lake County need to be nice to Bobby and not forget about their one time dear friend. This is just a way to make sure they dont forget about their friend.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.