Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Timmie Philpot vs Kiesling
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:40 am 

The other day, I was listening to Timmie Philpot's banter regarding Mark Kiesling. Philpot's WJOB show I find is usually entertaining for a politician, but his verbal attack on Kiesling made me think. Now for those of you who follow my post, I can barely spell and thinking is outside my abilities!

Why is Teflon Philpot, the Don of Lake County Politics going after Kiesling and actually attacking the Times! I gotta laugh at this, because Timmie Philpot is this close "ll", and in bed with Timmie McDermott (I sorta like the sound of the two timmies, or big timmie and little timmie, which one is big and the other little, well maybe someone else can comment on this)?

One of the timmies spends big bucks with the times each month and that didn't help that timmmie when a unflatering article became public along with audio tape (take a look at the links in the bottom of this post).

Is timmie P attacking Kiesling because of Kiesling's unflatering articles regarding timmie M? Is timmie P attacking Kiesling because he puts in print what people are thinking about LC Politics? Or, is there something more damanging comming up?

Timmie P called Kiesling a drunk. Ok, then what do the two links on the bottom of this page make Timmie McDermott? The most recent outbreak of flapjitis by McDermott clearly is an attempt to manipulate, intimidate a law enforcement officer. Isn't Timmie P an attorney? Are you not measured by the friends you have? Was timmie McDErmott's voice mail criminal?

Hey for all you listeners out there, there are other Timmie Mc tapes out there.

Hey timmie P, some words of wisdom, watch yourself as your new found friend has a habit of abandoning his friends in a time of need.

Then of course there is Bobby Cantrell sitting in a federal pen, thinking of how he helped all of his lake county pals, how he is away from his family, grandchildren. Dont forget to send Bobbie some money for the candy machine. It might keep him quiet.

Comments?

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Post subject: Re: Timmie Philpot vs Kiesling
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:22 pm 
Banned

I heard it and agree with Philpot.

Post subject: Re: Timmie Philpot vs Kiesling
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:50 pm 

Mr. Fowler, I thought you would as well.