Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Police working leads in shootings
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:45 pm 

Police in Lake County along with departments in Illinois are working all night long in an attempt to identify the shooter of 3 people. This my friends are the same police many complain about from time to time. They are here when we need them. Hammond had a good stop on Indy Blvd by the old K mart. The truck matched what they were looking for, but I quess it wasn't the guy. He was last seen heading north on Cline ave. When they commit acts like this, they are very dangerous. From past experience, I believe we will hear more from this guy.
Just don't open your doors to strangers. It looks as if he is not selective. Just shooting at random.

Post subject: Re: Police working leads in shootings
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:25 am 

The problem is he wasn't knocking on doors. He was walking up to people and asking innocent questions then bam!

To me this is the most dangerous of crazy person. He makes nice and then for no apparent reason kills.

As for salutes to police let's just worry about catching this guy before we start patting people on the back, shall we? No insult to law enforcement intended mind you. Just saying let's just hope someone gets this guy before he kills again.

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:08 am 

newsflashkid wrote:
Police in Lake County along with departments in Illinois are working all night long in an attempt to identify the shooter of 3 people. This my friends are the same police many complain about from time to time. They are here when we need them.

Even when it is one of them that is the perpetrator that is trying to kill us?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:41 pm 

Hey regionite. Can I give the investigators that caught this shooter a pat on the back now?
I was aware they were close to solving the case when I posted it. Wait till the full story comes out how they got him. It's interesting. If Hollywood can figure a way to stretch this story out, it could make a good movie. Americas most wanted wasn't able to get into this case.It was settled to fast. They had the story all worked up for viewing this week. But once again the police came through. Having to arrest one of their own, was tragic but they did it.
He's formally with the Lansing dept.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:47 pm 

A BIG pat on the back to the cops for getting this done.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:20 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
newsflashkid wrote:
Police in Lake County along with departments in Illinois are working all night long in an attempt to identify the shooter of 3 people. This my friends are the same police many complain about from time to time. They are here when we need them.

You are a dumb azz.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 am 

Politician's R Liars wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
newsflashkid wrote:

You are a dumb azz.

There is nothing factually incorrect in my statement.

How much faster might they have identified the shooter if it wasn't one of their own?

This guy already got away with plowing into and killing a teenager at over 80 miles per hour, and was only charged with speeding, and allowed to retain his job being an officer.

How many civilians can make a similar claim?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke