Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Seeking info. on Northwestern Indiana.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:32 pm 

I have found myself in a position, where I may be relocating to the Northwestern Indiana region. This may be a small chance, but I know very little about the area and would like some info. How cold does it get in the winter? What do you do for fun? How is the fishing, hunting? How are the ladies? What is the night life like? I suppose any information you would like to add would be usefull.
I suppose you could use some info....I am a 32, single, male, and enjoy the outdoors. I think that is about it for now. What is good and bad about Northwestern Indiana? Would Northwestern Indiana want someone from Colorado?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:45 pm 

Northwest Indiana is about 45 to 60 minutes from Chicago depending where you live. Chicago is a world class city. The winters are cold snowing maybe a dozen times a winter. Summers are awesome because we appreciate them more then people living in California. Housing is cheap. The night life is dominated by bars with inexpensive drinks. The ladies are easy and plentiful. The better nightclubs are in Chicago.

Post subject: Ladies
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:10 am 

I can see that Indiana offers some interesting attractions, from the photo gallery (exibit A...."Girls night out"). I would imagine that the winters might be a little warmer, than previously thought.