Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:08 am 

UrRight wrote:
expresso66 wrote:
REPORTED OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!1

He never did get any customers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:39 am 
Banned

REPORTED! OFF TOPIC!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:00 am 

Go suck a dick expresso66, and bring back some cash.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:43 pm 
Banned

For this perversion, Administration, Deelight NEEDS to be BANNED here. This is just further proof how perverted she is, plus Urright. They have both degraded this fine forum DOWN to the same gutter they arose from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:52 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
For this perversion, Administration, Deelight NEEDS to be BANNED here. This is just further proof how perverted she is, plus Urright. They have both degraded this fine forum DOWN to the same gutter they arose from.

Suck a dick and shut the f*** up you piece of s***. I wouldn't piss on fire to put you out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:41 pm 
Banned

See what I mean, sir. Deelight & Urright ALWAYS prove my point that they are BOTH peeverts! They should be BANNED, hint!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:15 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
See what I mean, sir. Deelight & Urright ALWAYS prove my point that they are BOTH peeverts! They should be BANNED, hint!

The admin doesn't listen to you. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm still here ya big ol' cocksucker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:57 pm 

deelight wrote:
expresso66 wrote:

The admin doesn't listen to you. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm still here ya big ol' cocksucker.

oh my god..........Image

pu is a sissy.hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:03 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:

Well, go suck it and give us our percentage you queer. What's your problem? We want our money for putting up with your mouth. Now pay up, dickless.

Dee-light...just thought of something...maybe that's his problem...he's dickless.

I bet somebody got peeved off, and bit his thimball.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:06 pm 
Banned

Maybe they thought it was that, and it was a broken toothpick.

Either way, we need at least 10% each....I think that's a fair shakedown for a dickless dick-head.

Let me bring up the cups of shitz he wants to serve our vets and WWII vets, and present-day soldiers and see who he wants to tremble words to.

I think there's still a few good fags out there without a job, homeless that would like to take him on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:18 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:

Cup of shitz for you, you soldier? Want mommy's lecke instead? Dried up Lecke? Oh, don't matter if dried up lecke....you still want mama's waist-line lack-a-lecke leakers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:22 pm 
Banned

Gutters? I don't have no gutters....

I wish I had gutters...

And downspouts connected to your azz for proper drainage. Instead of words, gutter-gruff foaming out of your mouth. I would add acid to the roof.

Coming out of both ends....priceless.

This IS the Love Connection, ya know. So don't go squaking: "OFF TOPIC, REPORTED."

I'm trying to give you a reason for taking up space on earth. You are my downspout. At least on one end. You can switch positions, if you want...when I say you can.

I'm fair to playing a level field. North,, South, East or West...whatever your mouth and azz can take. Walk your talk. Err... in this case...move when I tell you. I'll make sure the dog craps when you need food, whatever position you post at.

You want to still serve my dad, any WWII vet or Vietnam Vet., any soldier a cup a shitz? Well, I'll set ya up here to make sure you got enough to serve them.

Toothick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:47 am 

Mary Lou wrote:
deelight wrote:
expresso66 wrote:

oh my god..........Image

Mary it's been a joke of a forum. This admin made his little post about how some things were going to change and how he was going to start banning people, and it never happened. Expresso66 kept up his s***, and I wised up. It's a complete free for all. Say whatever the f*** you want Mary. You know I'm not going anywhere and neither is Expresso66. And if he does ban me big whoop dee f*****g doo. I've learned a little something about business. He needs me to visit the forum, I don't need him. And I'll be serious. About all he could do at this point is delete this forum and create a new one because anybody that knows about this forum knows that it's a joke and a mess. Nobody in their right mind would ever post here for the forums original purpose. They would post here for the same reason we do, to beat up the ol' punching bag a few times. Nobody comes here except to bash freetime and expresso.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:57 am 
Banned

You BOTH post here because you BOTH have been BANNED from the TIMES forum!!!!! EVERYTHING else is a bunch of SH*T from your silly minds, you two perverts, d***** bag & DD Hoe!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:52 am 

expresso66 wrote:
You BOTH post here because you BOTH have been BANNED from the TIMES forum!!!!! EVERYTHING else is a bunch of SH*T from your silly minds, you two perverts, d***** bag & DD Hoe!

I've never had an account with the NWITIMES. You have, and you were banned. So why don't you go back to sucking Geronimo's dick, and make sure you collect money this time. I never told you that you could give freebies.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next