Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:07 pm 

Thank you, EXpresso. Big Unt CAN'T go on the Times board, it doesn't know him anymore! He's banned, so is Mary Lou. HA HA.
Here's what I got when I tried to add Big Unit to my "foes" list on the Times board:

* Manage foes

Manage foes

Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible. Personal messages from foes are still permitted. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators.

The usernames you specified could either not be found or are not activated users.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:23 am 
Banned

Some members had their screen names de-activated by Yuri when the new board went live. It is up to each of these members to request that their screen name be re-activated. I would imagine that if Big Unit and Captain Underpants made such a request, Yuri would re-activate their screen names. However, there are some that IMO will never be re-activated (for example, Motorhead and Dwight).

And then there are some whose screen names were permanently banned -- expresso is in this category, as is digital82711.

So don't get too giddy...it's possible your worst nightmare will come true, and all the above users will return to the Times board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:37 am 

freetime wrote:
Thank you, EXpresso. Big Unt CAN'T go on the Times board, it doesn't know him anymore! He's banned, so is Mary Lou. HA HA.
Here's what I got when I tried to add Big Unit to my "foes" list on the Times board:

* Manage foes

Manage foes

Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible. Personal messages from foes are still permitted. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators.

The usernames you specified could either not be found or are not activated users.

HA HA this you moron.

mary lou wrote:

Dirty Laundry

Name Your Least Favorite and Favorite NWI.com. Poster and Why.

i have two favorite posters, mirage and big white guy, both witty with a good sense of humor.

least favorite, freetime and expresso66, hands down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:26 am 
Banned

freetime wrote:

* Manage foes

Manage foes

I'm shocked,freetime wrong AGAIN :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:46 am 
Banned

markh, I was NEVER banned on the TIMES forum, May1846 WAS! Got that PUNK? Why don't YOU go back to the TIMES forum, or is it BECAUSE YOU ARE BANNED? You are banned from the Times forum, and that's why you have started to come here to make trouble, you roach! Your just like Mary Lou Ho, another loser, who also got banned from the TIMES forum! YIPPE! PS~Only trouble, we got those roaches now! Here comes the RAID folks, SPRAY..................there goes Mary Lou Ho & markh.........DEAD! Now, I'll just step on 'em, NOW.........feels good!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:59 am 

Two Users Banned

1.Fire Medic 911

Fiire medic 911 has been banned for threatening another board member.

The abuse has been reported to the user's internet providers.

2. Expresso 66

Expresso 66 has been banned for impersonating another board member.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:04 am 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:
markh, I was NEVER banned on the TIMES forum, May1846 WAS! Got that PUNK? Why don't YOU go back to the TIMES forum, or is it BECAUSE YOU ARE BANNED? You are banned from the Times forum, and that's why you have started to come here to make trouble, you roach! Your just like Mary Lou Ho, another loser, who also got banned from the TIMES forum! YIPPE! PS~Only trouble, we got those roaches now! Here comes the RAID folks, SPRAY..................there goes Mary Lou Ho & markh.........DEAD! Now, I'll just step on 'em, NOW.........feels good!

Expresso banned :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:40 pm 
Banned

The four main roaches here, Mary Lou Ho, Big Unit and mhc, plus markh, have BEEN BANNED from the TIMES forum, that's why they post here all the time now. They contribute NOTHING here, but hate and strife! LOSERS! Oh yeah, I almost forgot, BWG is a BCR...Big Cock Roach...smells like one too! Here comes the RAID folks........SPRAY.......SPRAY..........BWG dead, Mary Lou Ho dead.......mhc is dying, and we have some wounded here too! Anyways, the main roach troublemakers have been sprayed with.........................RAID! How it feels good to step on ................THEM! Soooooooooo good...!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:57 pm 

Image wrote:
The four main roaches here, Mary Lou Ho, Big Unit and mhc, plus markh, have BEEN BANNED from the TIMES forum, that's why they post here all the time now. They contribute NOTHING here, but hate and strife! LOSERS! Oh yeah, I almost forgot, BWG is a BCR...Big Cock Roach...smells like one too! Here comes the RAID folks........SPRAY.......SPRAY..........BWG dead, Mary Lou Ho dead.......mhc is dying, and we have some wounded here too! Anyways, the main roach troublemakers have been sprayed with.........................RAID! How it feels good to step on ................THEM! Soooooooooo good...!

I'll bet you hurt Big Unit's feelings by not including him on your list of people you want to kill. It would seem to me that death threats are a bannable offense. Since you've been swatted everywhere else, that would give you the honor of being banned from every discussion board in Northwest Indiana. I hope congratulations are in order soon. Your parting gift will be an INS officer and a trip back to Mexico on a military cargo/deportation plane.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:14 pm 
Banned

See folks, mhc is a born liar. On the Announcement thread he claims(he lies) that he was NEVER on the TIMES forum, yet, this roach, claims(again he lies) that I have been banned from every forum in the region. How would he know this? Because he WAS using the TIMES forum, and was BANNED! In contrast, I was NEVER banned from any forum in Da Region! And ya know something folks? mhc's avartar, the hot cable, should be shoved up his lard, AZZ, and then primed with millions of volts! He'll be doing the Irish gig for a LONG while!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:52 pm 

Expresso, mhc IS Big Unit. Just his latestsock puppet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:18 pm 
Banned

Freetime posted in Computers & Technology that she wasn't coming back to this board. :shock: she lied again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:38 am 
Banned

And kj, why are you a liar like mhc? Why don't you ever post intelligent posts, instead of dogging Freetime? Your only point here is to harass Free. You should stay off this forum if all your going to do is spread your hatred! And this goes for mhc, too, or Big Unit..... or whatever sock puppy name you go by now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:45 am 
Banned

Oh look,it's cockroach droppings to the rescue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:02 am 
Banned

kj, you proved my point about you, roach! Now, here comes the RAID..........go and hide.........before I step on you Kj the ROACH!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next