Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: NFL Orders TSA Style Patdowns
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:00 am 

This a good thing? I don't think so. You want some min wage flunkie feeling up your kids, your spouse, and yourself? It really won't make you one bit safer because someone with an evil intention will find a way. It's debatable whether these searches would even have caught tazer guy.

Some teams are already struggling. The Tampa Bucs have had every home game blacked out since the beginning of last season and they had a shot at the playoffs! Direct TV had a free preview of Sunday Ticket and I've never seen a stadium so empty. I think the blackout rule needs to go but that's another subject as is the overpriced tickets. But this knee-jerk reaction to 1 nut fan is not going to attract more fans to attend. Speaking for myself I fly a lot less than I used to just because I'm fed up with the hassle of airport security. That's my choice. But a football stadium is more porous than an airport and I got to believe this action is no more than he league trying to show they are doing "something." Doesn't matter how effective it is. It seems to me that giving a breathalyser to get in and banning alcohol in the stadium would do more to increase safety.

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.