Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:10 pm 

If I was in Las Vegas, I'd put a bet on Marie Osmond to win. Or maybe Mel B. and the ultra-handsome Maksim. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:45 pm 

Helio was HOT HOT HOT! His dance was unreal, it was so good. But when did GFloria Estefan turn into Connie Francis? She had an old lady hairdo, and an old lady outfit, the song she sang was sort adult Hispanic flavored pop but danceable. Maybe she is being smart and going after a new, older audience that still has money to spend on music. Good for her then, I enjoy her performances most of the time and she's been at it foever.
Cameron got the boot. I don't mind. I'm still pulling for Marie, although I'd take Mel B. and Maksim the adorable. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:39 pm 
Banned

I never had time to watch "Unreality" TV. All the flukies lately have kids going into rehab.

Now, that's "Reality!"

Too bad they don't have cameras in the "rehab" episodes. Doesn't matter how much money you make, or what kind of celebrity you are...bottom line is...shitz happens to anywone.

Screw those "celebrities." All you hear about is they go to jail, get out in 84 minutes and that means, morals down the drain and TV down the drain.

I watch real TV. Based on "History, LifeTime, and true stuff." Screw the fake crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:39 pm 
Banned

I never had time to watch "Unreality" TV. All the flukies lately have kids going into rehab.

Now, that's "Reality!"

Too bad they don't have cameras in the "rehab" episodes. Doesn't matter how much money you make, or what kind of celebrity you are...bottom line is...shitz happens to anywone.

Screw those "celebrities." All you hear about is they go to jail, get out in 84 minutes and that means, morals down the drain and TV down the drain.

I watch real TV. Based on "History, LifeTime, and true stuff." Screw the fake crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:45 pm 
Banned

Oh, and Judge Judy. Read all her books, she never "swayed" since she appeared for the first time.

As far as Dr. Phil...like him at the beginning. Lately, he over-steps his boundaries, let the celebrity status goat him....and he seems to be taking his fame in the wrong direction.

Not that he's desperate, he's exploiting his image. Sort of what Springer did, once he got the spotlight.

Dr. Phil doesn't seem to be down to earth as he seemed to be, when he first launched his show. Before he kept it at the level where most people could interact/emathize. It's gotten to the point where he does dramatic overtones that undermine what he portrayed himself to be at the beginning, when he first started out.

Sort of a Maury P show now. I've sort of lost interest in him. He'll be doomed in a year or two.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:05 pm 
Banned

you NEED MORE than them, d***** Bag, just go away, TRASH BAG.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:02 pm 

Hey, this is supposed to be about Dancing with the Stars, which I enjoy very much. Jennie Garth got sent home tonight just as I predicted elsewhere. I'm still rooting for Marie Osmond. The remaining three couples are all very, very good. It is going to be a togh call to pick the winner.
I don't like much TV, but I really like this show. Tonight,they had singer Avril something or other, and she was good, and Irish dancer Michael Flatley, and he and his troupe were GREAT! It's just a pure entertainment show.
:D