Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:19 pm 

The Transformation

Last edited by Bull Dog on Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:41 pm 

The accuser, 14 at the time he testified, spoke:

"We were laying on the bed and he [Jackson] told me that men have to masturbate … he told me that he wanted to teach me [to masturbate] … so we were laying in the bed, and then he started rubbing me … he put his hand down my pants and he started rubbing me … my private area … he was masturbating me."

The prosecutor asked him, "Did you look over to see his eyes at any time?" The boy answered, "Yes."

"What did you see?" the prosecutor continued. "His eyes were like squinching [sic] really tight," the boy said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:11 pm 

Say it aint so....

http://mjjsource.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:43 am 

Maybe it's just me but I really feel sorry for the guy. I'm not excusing anything he may have done, but it seems pretty obvious that someone he trusted at least aided in warping his thinking years ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:05 am 

Yeah I hope he didn't do it. Mike would not be a happy camper in jail. If he goes to a real prision I cringe at the thought of someone punching him in the nose. Without someone there to hold up an umbrella or without his makeup. I honestly think that if he has to go to jail for a long time he will kill himself.

I can't see him hacking real prision.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:21 pm 

Targeting the accuser
Meantime, Jackson's defense lawyers hopes to paint his accuser's family as "professional plaintiffs" with a history of committing fraud, and have revived efforts to have District Attorney Thomas Sneddon pulled from the case, according to court papers unsealed Thursday.

Jackson attorney Thomas Mesereau and his team are seeking to introduce evidence from a 2001 lawsuit filed by his accuser’s family. The family received more than $150,000 in a settlement with J.C. Penney and Tower Records, another defendant in the case, after claiming they were beaten by security guards for the two companies.

The family alleged that Jackson’s accuser, his mother and his brother were beaten in a parking lot in 1998 after the boy left the store with clothes that hadn’t been paid for. The mother also claimed a guard sexually assaulted her by groping her during the beating.

Prosecutors are seeking to limit evidence about the 2001 lawsuit. But defense attorneys argued it demonstrates a “history of making false allegations that become more outrageous as time passes.”

source: msnbc.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:14 pm 

I don't see MJ getting convicted. If the only evidence they have is the kid saying that he touched my pee pee. And MJ saying he didn't. He said she said, with no physical evidence, I see MJ walking. It will be a big circus. Way bigger then the OJ trial and that was pretty big.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:57 am 

The boys family seem like a bunch of scammers. MJ is a weirdo but I am not convinced that he did what he is being accused.

Looking at this image is so bizzare to me. It is so dramatic when you compare the two.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:06 pm 

No doubt that image is disturbing. It's hard to believe it's the same person.