Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Turner News is a Joke - Literally
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:29 pm 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/01/ne ... stigation/

So I tuned to Fox News and they were reporting on an apparent failed bomb attempt in Times Square and an evacuation by police. I thought I would tune to CNN to, according to Artie & Edge, get the facts right from a reliable source. They weren't covering it. Larry King was busy interviewing an impersonator who was ridiculing President Bush. So I thought ok then, so surely Headline News will have the story. Nope! They had Joy (the airhead) Behar berating Mrs Bush for saying in her book that it seemed likely the US delegation got food poisoning in Germany.

This is ridiculous! :roll:

News Flash - Bush is not now and will never again be the President. If you have a hankering to pick on a President & 1st Lady the name Obama would be far more timely. It's not like there isn't lots of material to work with. Or better still why not just report the news on the so called "news channel."

:tongue2:

CNN - First to get the story wrong, last to get the story wrong.

:banghead:

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.