Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: More Proof that Dems Just Don't Get It
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:21 am 

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/state-and- ... 59dfc.html

I'm not a Daniels fan really but all he was saying is how things are. But this Dem makes the same mistake most PC Dems also make. If someone gets offended don't say it, and by someone of course they mean liberal Dems. All others are fair game. ;)

Not saying a truth does not make the truth go away. Get your heads out of the sand! Daniels identified a problem that needs to be corrected. The Dem solution is we can't even talk about it. Or if we do talk about it we must tiptoe around harmful phrasing and dump a ton of tax money on the problem with little accountability necessary. :roll:

You can argue the merits of the project but Daniels did make good on giving NWI a tool to be an economic generator with the Gary "International" airport but yet again NWI leaders failed to do anything with it. He gave us the RDA and again leaders failed miserably. After decades of no progress around here under Dem rule you would think people would wise up and stop voting for cry babies who want everything handed to them.

So maybe, just maybe it is easier for a Dem running for governor to attack a Republican governor for daring to tell the truth so he doesn't have to place the blame on the crooked Dems around here where it squarely belongs, seeing as how there are almost no local Republicans in office to blame.

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.

Post subject: Re: More Proof that Dems Just Don't Get It
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:41 am 

I wasn't offended by what Daniels said - thought he spoke the truth.

Post subject: Re: More Proof that Dems Just Don't Get It
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:05 am 

I heard the actor Dean Cain making a joke that may be more fact than fiction. He said maybe Texas has done so good attracting jobs because the minute Jerry Brown beat Meg Whitman Gov Perry was on the phone telling California companies to come on down. Just look at IL to see how liberal Dems in the legislature along with a liberal Dem governor is not the best place for businesses to grow. What am I talking about? Just look at what Obama & the Dems did not many months ago!

I'm not saying that just because you are a Dem you are automatically anti-business. But it is interesting that the Dems in IN are content with an uncontested primary for Gov. Maybe they hope to lose so that the Republican can build up the state for them to raid later. :P

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.