Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:18 am 

mt

Last edited by mhc on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: GREAT, I should have thought of this..........
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:29 am 
Banned

MHC: Sir, I should have done the same thing you did! Thanks! You did the US public a service. This guy Neo-Rayden advocates avoiding taxes, and is trying to sell everything from beef jerky to worldwide holiday trips. This guy is no doubt a con man, and has several scams going at once here on the forum. TO THE Administration, check this Neo-Rayden guy out! I know your reading this. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:32 pm 

Well lets see Norfed is endorsed by Paul Harvey and the Feds said that it is legal. Check out the Norfed website they have a lot of information there.

There is no way it is a pyramid scheme. I don't make commissions on any company that wants to give those options to their employees. I get commission off of every other transaction though. This is by my choice that I give those discounts. I had to pay in $1000.00 for a license and not everyone can get one you must be approved. Yes I know of a few others that have not had their app approved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:11 pm 

mhc wrote:
NeoRayden wrote:
Hey X you wonder how I pay for things at the store.... well goto: http://www.norfed.org and you will see that I pay in gold and silver coins. Sometimes I will even pay with silver cert. if I don't have any coins avalible. Many places accept them. Places that don't once I explain what they are they will be more than happy to except them.

Stores Benefit: Non Taxable Income, Real Gold and Silver, both giving the business a higher income potential.

My benefit: No Sales Tax

Because I am a Norfed Distributor I have alot of business's I would say 43 in Northwest Indiana that give this as an option for payment to there employees. Anyone wanting this lets their company know and the company will bring me Federal Reserve Notes and I'll give them Gold and Silver Certificates or coins however they prefer.

They said that saves them Thousands of dollars every year on accounting expenses, and taxes.

The federal Government can only tax their federal bank notes they cannot tax this form of payment.

Federal law prohibits any public or private entity to make coins or currency for legal tender. This sounds very much like a pyramid scheme, and just to be sure, I took the liberty of forwarding parts of this thread to the tip page on the FBI website.

You took the liberty?

You took the liberty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:32 am 

NeoRayden wrote:
SS is a commie platform at the heart...

This says it all!! Talk about right field?? :roll: