Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Total Social Security Privatization
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:18 am 

Total Social Security Privatization

Because of recent request for more information on my plan for Social Security Privatization I created a website.

http://www.socialsecurity.tk

Post subject: It's a bunch of baloney! Another scam, BEWARE!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:32 pm 
Banned

Even Prez Bush plan was to privatize ONLY 10% of Social Security, not all of Social Security. Bear this FACT in mind before you people go off in left field and start to believe Neo-Reyden's neo-con ideas on SS. SS will NEVER be privitize, this you can count on folks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:00 am 

I THINK IT IS TIME FOR EXPRESS TO STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off X if I can call ou that... social security sould be privatized and optional. I should be able to invest in my future however I want to.

Everyone should be able to choose there method of investment.

Types of Investment:

Government: Social Security, or Bonds

Private: Precious Metals, Special Retirement Savings accounts with higher intrest rates because you cannot withdrawl from them till a certain point, 401k's, Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, or any other form of investment you can think of.

I am 24 years old and I have sat down and crunched the numbers that are avalible of the money that is in the SS Fund and the amount of people that will be eligible for it in the future. I found out that if you use a cut off point of age 37 everyone should be ok.

Everyone that is 37 or over can stay on the current program and collect ewhat they paid in. Everyone under that should be able to invest in their future how they wish. Any one that is under 37 may then request to have money taken from there check to be put in a new SS Fund for them if they choose that method.

As I said I am 24 years old after crunching the numbers I know SS will not be there for me when I get older. I do not pay into SS any more and I now now buy into Precious Metals.

It is my future not yours so please take your commie beliefs and go to Iraq. Now that they have a "Democracy" they should welcome you with open arms. While you live in our "Republic" please act like it and stop requiring government to be your babysitter.

P.S. X yes we do live in a Republic... check the Constitution... "...the States are afforded a Republican form of Government." (Notice: Republican and Democratic form of Government does not have anything to do with any party affiliation.)

SO X WHERES THE SCAM!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:10 am 

NeoRayden wrote:
I THINK IT IS TIME FOR EXPRESS TO STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off X if I can call ou that... social security sould be privatized and optional. I should be able to invest in my future however I want to.

I see we have a person who is not familiar with history. Perhaps you should reread your history and start with the Great Depression of 1930's.. Then look into our past on how people lived without SS. It wasn't very pleasant!! That's why we have SS now..

Optional?? Great, I could the millions upon millions that didn't plan for their retirement, like millions upon millions are doing now!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:30 pm 

Why should millions plan for retirement when the government tells them they are not responsible enough to do that so they will do it for them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:22 am 

NeoRayden wrote:
Why should millions plan for retirement when the government tells them they are not responsible enough to do that so they will do it for them.

What a badly framed question.. I've never heard anyone say not to plan for your retirement.. I have heard many people say though that SS has been the BEST and MOST efficient government program to date..

Which begs the question why would you want to destroy it with your privitization scheme??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:36 pm 

It doesnt distroy it... it only makes it optional so I can invest in my own way and not have to keep paying into SS for someone else.

If I were to have that option I would gladly just say keep what I payed in and get out of my business. From now on I'm a big boy and can take care of myself thank you.

Like I said anyone that would want to stay on Government SS could but any one that wanted out should be able to also.

Wait maybe thats the problem if they did that so many people would drop out they couldnt keep the program running.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:33 am 

NeoRayden wrote:
It doesnt distroy it... it only makes it optional so I can invest in my own way and not have to keep paying into SS for someone else.

Of course it destroy it. If you take out funds meant for future payment then in a decade your a trillion $$short .. That's why privitization is a scheme..

NeoRayden wrote:
If I were to have that option I would gladly just say keep what I payed in and get out of my business. From now on I'm a big boy and can take care of myself thank you.

And what guarentee would do you have you'll be successful?? Remember, it took 30 years after the great crash of 1929 for the stock market to get back to its former level.. Today SS is a great safety net, unlike your scheme..

NeoRayden wrote:
Like I said anyone that would want to stay on Government SS could but any one that wanted out should be able to also.

And those that fail get what??

Wait maybe thats the problem if they did that so many people would drop out they couldnt keep the program running.[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:29 pm 

If it failed then I'm up s*** creek!

But I don't see how my stratagy of keeping Gold and Silver Bars around will fail me.

Maybe you should check out the Philosophy of Liberty: http://www.free-market.net/resources/introduction.swf You may just learn something.

I hope you would learn that you just can't take what doesnt belong to you to give to someone else for the benefit of others when it doesn't benefit me.

SS is a commie platform at the heart... I don't need a babysitter. The government is my servant... not the other way around. I do not serve my government my government serves me. My government needs to be whipped back into shape. I will never be afraid of my government... because as part of the people I created my government and gave it certain powers that is wishes to increase upon itself without my concent, my slave government though shall forever be afraid of it's master... the people!

Now I'll get off my rant and calmy explain that just because you want someone to care for you every need does not mean everyone else does. Some people are accually smart enough to do things on there own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:44 pm 
Banned

I mean guys, NeoCon Rayden is only 24 years old, and have you notice, he's a expert on EVERYTHING(and master of none)............I think he needs to keep blabbing so as to reveal his immature nonesense....even now it cometh over the top. This nut is simply that, a plain nut. Read his other posts on taxes(he doesn't believe you should pay them, but it's obvious he pays them because he's not in jail now), and money, which he doesn't believe in. He believes in gold and silver bars. Well, when he goes to a store, how is this fool going to make change if he has only gold and silver bars? Ha! Ha! Ha! Just let the fool run his potty mouth...............he's a harmless moron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:42 am 

NeoRayden wrote:
If it failed then I'm up s*** creek!

But I don't see how my stratagy of keeping Gold and Silver Bars around will fail me.

Maybe you should check out the Philosophy of Liberty: http://www.free-market.net/resources/introduction.swf You may just learn something.

I hope you would learn that you just can't take what doesnt belong to you to give to someone else for the benefit of others when it doesn't benefit me.

SS is a commie platform at the heart... I don't need a babysitter. The government is my servant... not the other way around. I do not serve my government my government serves me. My government needs to be whipped back into shape. I will never be afraid of my government... because as part of the people I created my government and gave it certain powers that is wishes to increase upon itself without my concent, my slave government though shall forever be afraid of it's master... the people!

Now I'll get off my rant and calmy explain that just because you want someone to care for you every need does not mean everyone else does. Some people are accually smart enough to do things on there own.

I agree with you Neo. The current SS scam is a way for the gov't to keep our hands on our money that we work our asses off for. It's time for people to stop depending on the gov't for hand outs and take care of their own futures. If I work for my money, I should have the right to decide where that money goes. I don't want my money to go into a big pool where it gets distributed and handed out to others who I have no responsiblity towards. If I f* up and don't save enough for retirement, well- either I live out of a box, or continue to work and earn money to live. PERSONAL RESPONSIBLITY!!!!!-Wow, what a concept.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:00 pm 

Hey X you wonder how I pay for things at the store.... well goto: http://www.norfed.org and you will see that I pay in gold and silver coins. Sometimes I will even pay with silver cert. if I don't have any coins avalible. Many places accept them. Places that don't once I explain what they are they will be more than happy to except them.

Stores Benefit: Non Taxable Income, Real Gold and Silver, both giving the business a higher income potential.

My benefit: No Sales Tax

Because I am a Norfed Distributor I have alot of business's I would say 43 in Northwest Indiana that give this as an option for payment to there employees. Anyone wanting this lets their company know and the company will bring me Federal Reserve Notes and I'll give them Gold and Silver Certificates or coins however they prefer.

They said that saves them Thousands of dollars every year on accounting expenses, and taxes.

The federal Government can only tax their federal bank notes they cannot tax this form of payment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:29 pm 
Banned

Just because they trade in gold/silver coins does not make it possible for them to avoid taxes! Neo-Rayden, your going to get those people in trouble and jail. But it will be their own fault, since they listen to your tax avoidance con game. And another thing, why would you give a store something that is worth more than what you get? That makes real sense..........don't it? This fact alone reveals your a plain looney..............like I stated before, people, watch out for this guy, he won't be around to bail you out of tax jail, if you get arrested for not paying your fair share of taxes!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:18 pm 

X go to http://www.apmex.com they have the current gold and silver spot prices.

First off if you would have read the NORFED website you would have noticed that they come in different denominations.

It was pretty nice to buy a $10 silver coin 2 years ago and now that same coin is worth $20 even though it says $10 right on it because of the year on it was before silver climbed over $10.

You can even trade those in for $20 silver coins if you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:55 pm 

Fair Share....?

Ok I wish I could find my post that I made at one point. Anyway it had a breakdown of your fair share... Regardless if I find it again I will re post it but the just of it was the Hoosiers on the norm pay in 65% of the annual income per year. I don't know about you but I can think of much better things to do with at least 55% of that.

Especially since an efficient government can run off of 10% without all of your commie programs!