Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Finally Get A Guy In Who They Question: Is He Black Enough?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:25 pm 
Banned

...and ole' Jesse Jackson destroyed his own reputation as a "MINISTER" slamming Obama at first being not black enough, acting like a "whitey." Then to top it off, wants to cut his b===s off, for not sticking up for the "black people."

Excuse me, this is 2008....we have a half-white/half-black potential president, and this so-called "Reverend" had to resort to cutting "balls" off, and much more was said, while the micro-phone was on, but since, according to Mary Mitchell, Fox is racist, but on the other hand, Fox chose not to expose the full content of his discontent toward Obama.

Can't please you black people when you're hit with the truth: A president that will tell you like it is: Black Men, step up and take your responsibility as you should.

Mary Mitchell: The day racism dies is when people like you quit talking about it and continually bring it up. We bleed the same color blood.

I just knew this was gonna happen if Obama got the nomination. You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all the time. We are electing a president.

My biggest fear is already stepping in my mind: Black people will try and push this guy over to their side. More handouts, etc. When he actually tells you black fathers to step up to the plate...ole Jesse, the PRIEST, talks about balls being cut off...

Well, he and Farakhan can go to hell.

You black idiots the Mary Mitchell of the Sun-Times convinced me that another 100 years of war overseas wouldn't make a difference when you don't even believe in the person of color that represents whites and blacks...and you still want to call out "RACIST." The day it now dies is if you all go back to Africa and find out what it is to be RACIST.

You don't help your own people, unless it's Stroger and other than that..to make you realize racism is over, take a trip to China.

You are making more and more white people turn off, and go for McCain, cuz YOU can't be trusted. He's suppose to stay in the middle and you keep questioning the "white side of him," as Jess Jackass said. "He acts like he is white!" Jackson is quoted.

Oh, Jackson Sr. has a child out of wedlock, consoled Clinton over his blue-dress gal...all you politicians suck and I'm sick of you guys bringing up racism as if you're still slaves.

You live in the USA, and there's no excuse for not being successful. Quit blaming it on the whitey or the senator that has values. I'm definitely sick of black people blaming white people for their problems.

They finally get a color skin they want in, and who ruins it for them? The two-faced cussing, rich reverends that bleed you for money and drill blame in your brains for everything you suffer for on the white person.

Guess what? Wake up.....we're all in this together. I'm sick and tired of Mary Mitchell bringing up racism. It'll stop when people like her quit talking about it. What a sick society we live in. :evil:

You black people complain about not having a level playing field, then turn around and trash the person who wants to lead you.

Jesse, Sharpton and Farrakhan despise you guys - they don't like trash and use you to further their fortune. They're all full of crap. No real priest/rev or whatever does what they do. When are you guys gonna wake up?

You complain, get what you want, and try to still trash Obama. What's it take for you people to get real and realize this is not the slave days, but your own craps on you.

Post subject: Re: Finally Get A Guy In Who They Question: Is He Black Enough?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:49 pm 

I find it very disappointing that Rev. Jesse Jackson said those things although I think it was jealousy on his part. He aspired to be the first black president in history but the opportunity went to another. OPPORTUNITY lost forever because the Rev. Jackson couldn't make the point he was for all Americans at his time of candidacy. Rev. Sharpton lost his moment in history also because his point of view is for black advancement but gave no tought to all the other races also. Obama has to make his point very clear that he is for all Americans. I personally feel he has made that point and he will be the next president.