No...I did not post "something about John McCain."

Yes you did!

you also posted about Newt Gingrich and Rudy Giuliani too

Stop lying edge

Post subject: Re: Another Democrat another unfaithful husband
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:44 pm 
Banned

Back to topic...................

Whats funny is that Edwards is not ashamed for the act of cheating, only for making the decision to cheat on his wife.

Other great quotes:

Acknowledging a sex scandal he had dismissed as "tabloid trash" only last month, Edwards said he had told his wife and family long ago, but "I had hoped that it would never become public."

The story is false," he told reporters then. "It's completely untrue, ridiculous." He professed his love for his wife, who had an incurable form of cancer, saying, "I've been in love with the same woman for 30-plus years and as anybody who's been around us knows, she's an extraordinary human being, warm, loving, beautiful, sexy and as good a person as I have ever known. So the story's just false."

n 2006, Edwards' political action committee paid $100,000 in a four-month span to a newly formed firm run by Hunter, who directed the production of four Web videos showing Edwards in supposedly candid moments as well as in a public speech talking about morality.

The payments from Edwards' One America Committee to Midline Groove Productions LLC started on July 5, 2006, five days after Hunter incorporated the firm in Delaware.

And the best quote of all:

"I want to see our party lead on the great moral issues — yes, me a Democrat using that word — the great moral issues that face our country," Edwards tells the crowd. "If we want to live in a moral, honest just America and if we want to live in a moral and just world, we can't wait for somebody else to do it. We have to do it."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 pm 

born_again wrote:

"I want to see our party lead on the great moral issues — yes, me a Democrat using that word — the great moral issues that face our country," Edwards tells the crowd. "If we want to live in a moral, honest just America and if we want to live in a moral and just world, we can't wait for somebody else to do it. We have to do it."

Kind of like Artie endorsing free speech . . . as long as you don't dare having opinions which differ from his.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:00 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
born_again wrote:

Kind of like Artie endorsing free speech . . . as long as you don't dare having opinions which differ from his.

Is this the same Artie that was banned from the Times board for deleting other people's work?

What's he doing here?

"In the course of several campaigns, I started to believe that I was special and became increasingly egocentric and narcissistic"

That's John Edwards but it could very well describe Obama. Have you seen that commercial "The One" ?

:shock:

The One
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mopkn0lPzM8

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:12 am 
Banned

John Edwards smug look while telling a flat out lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waFD6yXZuyc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:17 am 
Banned

It's a shame Edwards wasn't a Republican. In their party you can get arrested for for soliciting sex in a mens room or get caught paying a prostitute to dress you up in diapers and they're so cool with it,they still allow the two kooks,Larry Craig and David Vitter to serve in the Senate.

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:18 am 
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr8qVncm9no

:smt006

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:24 am 

born_again wrote:

WOW! That Edwards guy is just plain low. I guess that qualifies him for a high cabinet position if Obama wins.

Hey born again. Is this the same Artie60438 banned from the Times board for deleting other people's work?
I hope he can't do the same thing here.

:smt018

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:27 am 
Banned

USMarine wrote:
born_again wrote:

WOW! That Edwards guy is just plain low. I guess that qualifies him for a high cabinet position if Obama wins.

Hey born again. Is this the same Artie60438 banned from the Times board for deleting other people's work?
I hope he can't do the same thing here.

:smt018

yeah thats him, you will often see him when his guy edge takes a beating.

Artie use to count dead marines on a counter in his signature box.

He's a real treat.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:36 am 
Banned

Good thing John Edwards isn't our nominee....I mean who would want a philanderer at the top of their ticket? Oh...I guess the wingnuts do......

Cindy McCain knows John McCain would never have an affair. Really. (Not counting the affair Cindy had when John was married)
Joe Sudbay (DC) · 8/08/2008 06:42:00 PM ET · Link
24 Comments · reddit · FARK · Digg It!

Wolf Blitzer, in vintage buffoon mode, just asked what impact, if any, will John Edwards' affair will have on Barack Obama. Huh? Let's review, Wolf: It's the GOP nominee, John McCain, who has the history of having extra-marital affairs.

Remember last February, after the NY Times reported on rumors of an affair between John McCain and lobbyist, Vicki Iseman, how Cindy McCain ardently defended her husband?:

"More importantly, my children and I not only trust my husband, but know that he would never do anything to not only disappoint our family, but disappoint the people of America. He's a man of great character."

That quote just stuck in my head because it was so patently absurd. As the Los Angeles Times
reported, Cindy McCain met and began dating John McCain when he was married. So, Cindy met John when he was cheating on his wife, but she knows he'd never cheat on his wife. Right.

Has anyone seen Vicki Iseman lately? Seriously.

UPDATE: At a town hall in Virginia today, Mike Stark asked McCain point blank if he's always been faithful to Cindy. Brilliant move by Stark...but, McCain never answered the question.
http://www.americablog.com/2008/08/cind ... would.html

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:40 am 

It seems in addition to deleting other people's work, Mr. Artie is "topic challenged" also.
This thread is about John Edwards cheating and lying yet this person keeps talking over us and posting about John McCain.

The Administrator has given suggestions on how to deal with such people.

Please Don’t’ Feed the Trolls

A reoccurring problem on this board goes like this:

1) Someone starts a post on a topic.

2) Someone responds and a discussion begins to develop.

3) Someone posts a stupid off topic comment.

4) Everyone forgets what the original discussion was about and the entire thread becomes a flame war.

I either have to delete the entire post or move it to the “open forum”.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ideally the member who posted the off topic comment would have used restraint and not added their comment in the first place. However when this happens the most important thing I would like you all to do is to ignore the off topic comment and keep the conversation going.

Responding to the off topic comment only encourages the trolls to continue this behavior. Only by ignoring the trolls and not feeding them will they go away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:18 pm 
Banned

Yeah, as I posted on the other topic, it isn't just the politicians.

Remember Bill Crosby? Michael Johnson #21, Tammy Faye's hubby, the religious creep? Let me think.....JESSE JACKO, the "Rainbow Coalition" that represents blacks only; Bill Clinton and the Blue Dress.

Rudi - the former mayor of New York; the football guy from up north who fights with his ex in Joliet over child custody (traveling half-way);

It's not demo or republicos - it's this fierce, invicible feeling when they reach the all-time "high," where money isn't enough...power is never enough.

John F. Kennedy, his bro, in Congress....the list goes on and on...

Men just don't know how to keep their bananas from peeling.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:45 am 
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDjxDL00mvg

Scumbag.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:19 pm 
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:02 pm 

Don't forget the $400 haircut.